Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Stick-it #17 - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Stick-its (/forumdisplay.php?fid=187)
+--- Thread: Stick-it #17 (/showthread.php?tid=1939)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Stick-it #17 - foolish - 09-12-2008 11:27

by now i like SicK's most.
but how the hell do you, SicK and rambo, revert anywhere on the ground?!

Re: Stick-it #17 - Lyst - 09-12-2008 11:49

First grind a quarter pipe.
Balance down to the good side.
Make a revert + ollie.
When you hit the ground the second time you can make another revert OR
Don't make any manual, only grinds, and save the revert till any time you want.

Re: Stick-it #17 - foolish - 09-12-2008 17:29

ouh nice, ill try it out. thanks lyst

Re: Stick-it #17 - ReY - 09-15-2008 17:58

well, sick got a cool line but I like boo's more^^
so vgj boo your the winnerWink

Re: Stick-it #17 - Rambone - 09-15-2008 18:17

lolololl hahahahah u shouldn't judge anymore rey... the most nubbed entry in this stick it won lol. (IMO SICK SHOULD WIN THIS ONE I'M SURE) if u dont believe - try sick line, and later boo. gl.

Re: Stick-it #17 - SicK - 09-15-2008 18:20

Few sticks before i lost even if i had only 1 valid entry...why? cuz only i landed combo in the area it should be...now i had the hardest line lost again cuz some1 like boo/boo's line better lol.if u cant be objective then this stick its has no sense.

What's more i saw christ air on boo's entry as normal trick i dont have this trick in normal grabs/flips so i think it is moded. Mods are not allowed in chalanges every1 should play on same version with same chances so i think his entry is invalid. bahbah another invalid winner?cool

Re: Stick-it #17 - Lyst - 09-15-2008 19:28

LOL, sick
I'm sorry but your entry is not THAT MUCH better than boo's. I like the way boo used the singleplayer part of that 2x thing. And in that previous stick-it krea landed in the marked area. Even tho it was a bail. Come on, fatguy already posted it was valid, after he asked it. He also declared a winner, then you came with your video and cried about an invalid entry. And crying about a christair as no special.. no comment.

and for rambone, boo's entry>yours. I don't like it when ppl use the revertbug when it's not needed.

You guys should really do something about your ego's -.

Re: Stick-it #17 - SicK - 09-15-2008 19:41

i dont think so. U miss the facts too. fg said recap it. so he didnt say it is ok. Then i caped my vaild one and he said ok his is valid lol. My ego well idk i can land boo's stick it with 1st try he did 3round around this plant shit and what is so special in it? Try my line plz then u can talk about my ego.Ppl on th3 cant be obejective that's all. When i am objective u talk about ego and crying lol.

Re: Stick-it #17 - Lyst - 09-15-2008 19:44

krea Wrote:i did it but i bailed on tree.. is that allowed to bail but stand on tree? then i would got it Tongue
fatty Wrote:ok post a video
krea Wrote:http://www.eps-clan.com/videos/stick-it14.avi
fatty Wrote:ok whocares, make a new one :ugeek:

And then you come with your vid. There is no part of recapping. And it's called sexiest way, not hardest way.

Re: Stick-it #17 - SicK - 09-15-2008 19:47

so what is so sexy? 3rounds around tree ,shufle or bad spined trix?lol

ok w/e