Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
ctfTV1 groups and rules! - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=246)
+----- Forum: CTF tours (/forumdisplay.php?fid=188)
+------ Forum: ctfTV1 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=241)
+------ Thread: ctfTV1 groups and rules! (/showthread.php?tid=2125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ctfTV1 groups and rules! - shin - 02-02-2009 12:36

Group A

1.ownish & Tasty 12-28
2.duck & Vadru 10-35
3.SicK & Rambone 35-9
4.shifty & krea 16-24
5.wild & blind 33-10

Group B

1.lyst & uL0v3mE 7:11
2.Rey & Ryker 7:17
3.coom & shin 33:4
4.LovEu2 & Foolish 2:5
5.fatguy & baldrick 0:12

Rules:

Really complicated Laugh but I really want to see the best team on 1st place, not the luckiest team. But as we know luck supports better players ^_^

As you see there is 2 groups. You play with everyone from your group. In match your team is 2x blue and 2x red. We play only on AP, 5 minutes + xtc. so match will take long time but of course you can play it in 2 days. Or whatever you want. And now the most important thing- score system:

- if your team wins in time(before xtc) you get 1 point// if draw= 0 points
- if your team makes more xtc you get 1 point// if draw= 0 points
- if your team wins the match(I mean 5 minutes + xtc) you get 1 point, if draw= 0 points

I hope you guys can count and it won't be a problem for you.. if you can count you can see it's possible to get 12 points in match with your opponents ==> Win in time 1 point+ 1 point for xtc + 1 point for all match if you win = 3. As we play 2x blue, 2x red so it's 3x4= 12. Easy.. I hope Laugh

so you post only results from points, for example 12:0 Laugh

From every group 2 teams with the most points advance to the next round. in next round rules can change. I don't know yet.

Deadline: hmm.. no deadline! You guys are really often online, you play really long time, you love ctfTongue and making stupid deadlines and see only the walkovers will make next ctf tourney simply dead. I hope it won't extend more than 2 months Laugh I ask you. Please play as fast as you can Original

If you don't understand something, ask me. Post the results in this topic.

good luck and have fun Original

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - Lyst - 02-02-2009 14:12

lol, I hope sonar will be online that much for you :shock:

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - tasty - 02-02-2009 16:03

lyst Wrote:lol, I hope sonar will be online that much for you :shock:
Same with crim :roll:

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - Duckman - 02-02-2009 18:23

Comprende.

Kiffer is only ever online at weekends because of his work, so we can only play matches then (thank god for no deadline).

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - SicK - 02-02-2009 18:34

LOL this tour just started and already i see that it won't end this year if i won't pm every1 from group 1000times a week and ask /beg to play. Why the f((k you sign up if you can't play? only on weekends cuz of work?lol? u r funny what work 24/7? Same with taking crim or sonar when they play once a year lol. I hope it will work but srsly after ur posts i lost some of my hope.

This tour was supposed to be for active forum members cuz only that way with active ppl it had chances to work. And you took old grandmas who for sure won't play as much as this tour will need them to.

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - fatty - 02-02-2009 19:14

a question:
in this system of scoring, what would you count as xtc? take an example:
after 5min: blue 2 : red 0
blue gets 4 xtc red gets 5 xtc
-so blue team gets a point for 'in time' win
-then in xtc, red teams gets a point because 5 > 4?
or, blue team gets a point for xtc, because 6=(2+4) > 5?
-and blue team gets another point for winning a game

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - shin - 02-02-2009 19:27

SicK Wrote:LOL this tour just started and already i see that it won't end this year if i won't pm every1 from group 1000times a week and ask /beg to play. Why the f((k you sign up if you can't play? only on weekends cuz of work?lol? u r funny what work 24/7? Same with taking crim or sonar when they play once a year lol. I hope it will work but srsly after ur posts i lost some of my hope.

This tour was supposed to be for active forum members cuz only that way with active ppl it had chances to work. And you took old grandmas who for sure won't play as much as this tour will need them to.

it's fucking evidence why we can't finish any tourneys 2vs2 or even 1vs1. People play every day but when we have to play tourneys they never have time.

fatty Wrote:a question:
in this system of scoring, what would you count as xtc? take an example:
after 5min: blue 2 : red 0
blue gets 4 xtc red gets 5 xtc
-so blue team gets a point for 'in time' win
-then in xtc, red teams gets a point because 5 > 4?
or, blue team gets a point for xtc, because 6=(2+4) > 5?
-and blue team gets another point for winning a game

in this example:

blue gets 1 point because they win in time
red gets 1 point because they made more xtc than blue team
blue gets 1 point for winning because it's overall 6:5 for blue team

Overall score is: 2:1 for blue team.

I made that system because ctf isn't only xtc and some people as I know only count for that. so it would be fair.

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - Duckman - 02-02-2009 20:23

SicK Wrote:Why the f((k you sign up if you can't play? only on weekends cuz of work?lol? u r funny what work 24/7?

He stays in a different house in a different city when he works on weekdays, and there isn't a computer to play on there (apparently). If theres a big problem with him only being able to do friday sat sun then I could always grab de4th or vadru..

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - shin - 02-02-2009 20:25

so if it will help you, change your partner and post here before you play first match.

Re: ctfTV1 groups and rules! - tasty - 02-02-2009 20:29

Lyst, u wanna play with me?? bcuz sonar and crim are not really much online. (like dead)