Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Clan - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Clan (/showthread.php?tid=2352)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Clan - Lalita - 02-01-2010 08:29

Pluto Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:
manu Wrote:but u have noce white pants

Thanks Tongue

lol its more like: Ubergay
and im not starting fight,just my opinion

-> shiftazoid and rey are right

If it a bad opinion keep it too yourself ffs

Re: Clan - foolish - 02-01-2010 13:31

Lalita Wrote:If it a bad opinion keep it too yourself ffs

lol wtf man, learn to accept criticism and stop crying

Re: Clan - Lalita - 02-01-2010 14:49

foolish Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:If it a bad opinion keep it too yourself ffs

lol wtf man, learn to accept criticism and stop crying

This is none of your business so piss off!

Re: Clan - foolish - 02-01-2010 15:10

EVERYONE HELP ME!!! lalita is starting a fight

Re: Clan - Skater4Life - 02-01-2010 15:26

lalita you are not perfect just so you know you cant always get replys like WTF SO NICE HOW HOW HOW OMG YOU PWN GJGJGJGJ Ohmy!
people should point out bad things about your playing too like never play TA in freeskate, this wat ppl said here was more like advice about playing the game in a better way. If ppl said these things to me while i was still a noob i would be very greatful
and stop making stupid fights because people were right about a thing and you werent.

Re: Clan - wild786 - 02-01-2010 15:47

ah kids... :lol:

Re: Clan - Lalita - 02-01-2010 16:15

Skater4Life Wrote:lalita you are not perfect just so you know you cant always get replys like WTF SO NICE HOW HOW HOW OMG YOU PWN GJGJGJGJ Ohmy!
people should point out bad things about your playing too like never play TA in freeskate, this wat ppl said here was more like advice about playing the game in a better way. If ppl said these things to me while i was still a noob i would be very greatful
and stop making stupid fights because people were right about a thing and you werent.

I aint fighting, i am fucking pissed off, i always try to help people lower then me all the time then when I go in a pro server they all pick on me! its fucking gay

Re: Clan - foolish - 02-01-2010 16:17

wat?

Re: Clan - ReY - 02-01-2010 16:49

latila, people are allowed to give criticism about the stuff that you post here. if they start flaming you( so no more criticism) they will get a warn. if you cant handle that people have criticism about the stuff you post( what ever you post people will give there opinion about it) you shouldn't post. +what i think people have problem with is the fact that you dont have pro pw no pro called you a pro, so you dont earn that tag yet. so when you join a ''pro server'' they are like wtf is he doing here? you understand? you cant give the pro tag to yourself. second point: if you just take some time and read the comments from other players on this forum you'll know what your doing wrong. like: COMMENT: i didn't like the 50-50 grinds. that means that you should use less 50-50 grinds, it doesn't mean you totally suck. and if they tell you: COMMENT: why all those times, wtf 4 days? it means they dont like that time, so for the next time you shouldn't use 4 days time in a mod but something else. understand?

and about you guys, im pretty disapointed in you. if one guy starts saying it sucks than the next 5 comments will be just like that but than in other words. we arn't sheeps right? ofc its allowed to say: that sucked, but please dont be pointless and tell atleast what sucked and what didn't. if i notice that your opinion is ment to ruin somebody and push his converdents to zero you will get a warn. you can give your opinion about people and the stuff they do. but keep respecting them like one of us.

Re: Clan - wild786 - 02-01-2010 17:03

don't you need a license to criticize others in europe?