Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Clan - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Clan (/showthread.php?tid=2352)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Clan - Lyst - 02-01-2010 17:11

I'm with rey here (Y)

Re: Clan - plum - 02-01-2010 18:46

I'm with lyst here (Y)

Re: Clan - slappy - 02-01-2010 21:53

ReY Wrote:latila, people are allowed to give criticism about the stuff that you post here. if they start flaming you( so no more criticism) they will get a warn. if you cant handle that people have criticism about the stuff you post( what ever you post people will give there opinion about it) you shouldn't post. +what i think people have problem with is the fact that you dont have pro pw no pro called you a pro, so you dont earn that tag yet. so when you join a ''pro server'' they are like wtf is he doing here? you understand? you cant give the pro tag to yourself. second point: if you just take some time and read the comments from other players on this forum you'll know what your doing wrong. like: COMMENT: i didn't like the 50-50 grinds. that means that you should use less 50-50 grinds, it doesn't mean you totally suck. and if they tell you: COMMENT: why all those times, wtf 4 days? it means they dont like that time, so for the next time you shouldn't use 4 days time in a mod but something else. understand?

and about you guys, im pretty disapointed in you. if one guy starts saying it sucks than the next 5 comments will be just like that but than in other words. we arn't sheeps right? ofc its allowed to say: that sucked, but please dont be pointless and tell atleast what sucked and what didn't. if i notice that your opinion is ment to ruin somebody and push his converdents to zero you will get a warn. you can give your opinion about people and the stuff they do. but keep respecting them like one of us.

that is a shit lots of writing lol Xd but yeah i am with u on that one

Re: Clan - Esk8 - 02-02-2010 06:53

Lal, you're a pretty nice guy, and funny to play with, too, and if you consider me a friend then dont let this get to you- You are not a pro. You don't suck! but you are not a pro. and If it's their servers then it's their right to kick you. Heck I got kicked from time to time because people don't recognize me.

Learn to accept criticism and get the best of it. Improve and next thing you know you'll be on the same ground as the ones who criticize you. Trust me.

As for the clan thing, I agree, it should be friendship, not a ta score Tongue

But I also think theres not much of a point to clans in thps3 now. I hope I'm wrong but Ive only been seeing the same 20 or so people?

Re: Clan - Lalita - 02-02-2010 08:27

Blame ghostriDe for telling me, well when can I have a fucking test?

Re: Clan - ReY - 02-02-2010 15:29

Lalita Wrote:Blame ghostriDe for telling me, well when can I have a fucking test?
when ever you want+ when we(testing team) have time to test you, but remember you need to get 7 xtc any lvl+ koth 50 sec vs a tester and some other skills will be tested too.

Re: Clan - Lalita - 02-02-2010 16:37

ReY Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:Blame ghostriDe for telling me, well when can I have a fucking test?
when ever you want+ when we(testing team) have time to test you, but remember you need to get 7 xtc any lvl+ koth 50 sec vs a tester and some other skills will be tested too.

This is why I am with nihilism, for started I proboly only get 5 xtc. And I only play ta. So can you change the test like your said you where gonna for nihilism?

Re: Clan - manu - 02-02-2010 17:25

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1203">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1203</a><!-- l -->

read this whole topic fomr page 1 to 10
and if u are such a good TA palyer then 7 xtz shouldn't be a problem cos xtc test is for TA GRAFF and XTC and CTZ

Manu

Re: Clan - Lyst - 02-02-2010 19:18

What manu said.
We're not going to change the definition of pro, because you can't meet the requirements :roll:

Re: Clan - Lalita - 02-03-2010 06:26

ok, ok. I will try to get 7 xtc. then I will go for test Laugh