Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Clan - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Clan (/showthread.php?tid=2352)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

XsT recruiting - stimpy - 03-16-2010 23:11

To let you all know, XsT is recruiting again so feel free to join Wink
You need 100 mill at AP and 80 mill at Rio.
If you're interested then fill in this apply form

For more information visit us on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xst3.tk">www.xst3.tk</a><!-- w -->

Re: Clan - Nihilism - 03-17-2010 12:54

I'm sorry, Stimpy, but your clan will fail =\

Re: Clan - stimpy - 03-19-2010 01:23

I don't get it. Not to offend you but where do i make the mistake? The only thing i can imagen is that xst maby doesnt have a good name after being dead for a whole time. I'm really trying to get things started again and to organise everything.

But from your position. wich of the so many clans that ever existed are still alive. Only a few, and the rest died. Just because the game gets old and because players are becoming older and don't have time for it. And also because the amount of thps3 players is becoming every month fewer.

I don't spend really much time on this website, but i really appreciate that someone made it. It really helpts to bring people together and to stabilise the amount of players. It's exactly what i want to do to and that's why i still haven't give up xst.

So whenever you're going to wish me badluck, i won't give up ;P

Re: Clan - Nihilism - 03-19-2010 10:46

Lol I never said I wish you bad luck.. It's just there are so many clans now..

Re: Clan - Lyst - 03-19-2010 11:10

I think you're recruiting the wrong people :roll:

Re: Clan - manu - 03-19-2010 13:48

lyst is absolutly right.
maybe u should set the mark higher. like: ap 300 and rio 200 or so

Re: Clan - stimpy - 03-19-2010 14:30

Well thanks for replying and dont mind me, i just like disussions Tongue.

The requirements are really old. But i never wanted to make them higher because it would really be much harder to recruite members. Although when i think about it now, the requirements aren't really that high here on chapter 3.

It's difficult to make a decision between low requirements with more members and higher requirements with less but better players. I also never wanted to consider XsT as a pro clan. Till now, there were only a few really good players in clan and the rest was just average what you could call a blunder. Ofcourse i want good players in my team but i dont want a team that easely falls apart because of the low activity.

Low requirements = more members = more activity = stabilized team

Ofcourse a good clan leader very importand so the finish the formule it would be

Low requirements = more members = more activity = stabilized team + good clan leader = a solid team

but in anyway, i should just make the requirements a bit higher Tongue

Re: Clan - Lyst - 03-19-2010 14:34

I didn't mean the requirements, some people in your clan are not exactly loved by the rest of the community.

Re: Clan - manu - 03-19-2010 15:19

Tongue
u mean lalitaTongueTongueTongue??

Re: Clan - Esk8 - 03-19-2010 17:27

Yo stimpy, you're a cool guy so I'm going to give you my personal opinion on clans:

Requirements are not for everybody. What do you want? a ta clan? another game? have to decide that. If it's a ta clan only then those reqs are fine. But some of the most successful clans of old didnt have requirements, other than knowing the members and being ''skilled enough''. Now what kind of skill you ask? Well that's why I asked what kind of clan. if it's just overall, then invite/recruit people you both like and think are skilled enough for the clan. Or even, if you want a clan of friends with more members, and didn't consider XsT a pro clan, then invite cool people regardless of their skill!

It's true though that there are many clans and not many players, but if they see this is a real clan (has a website, an actual leader, stuff), instead of just a tag, I think yours could do just well.

Good luck man!