Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Zombie apocalypse tour - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=246)
+----- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=226)
+------ Forum: Zombie Tours (/forumdisplay.php?fid=229)
+------ Thread: Zombie apocalypse tour (/showthread.php?tid=2509)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - Zoe4ever - 12-06-2009 19:03

O.K. the tour is just right now and we don't have too many players... some of them didn't come, S4L is with his boyfriend and the only one who was supposed to come and came is resul and fatguy... is there anyone who wants to come?

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - manu - 12-06-2009 19:35

sorry i delated thps3 for my exams Tongue

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - Zoe4ever - 12-06-2009 20:08

OK So we had the tour... here are final RESULts:

1. WinglessAngel: 18pts
2. Resul: 17pts
3. Shizz: 16pts
4. Fatguy: 8pts
5. haci: 6pts

Thanks for the games, it was fun Original

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - ReY - 12-06-2009 20:52

i thought it was at 8 pm GMT+1 but at that time i saw it was at 7 pm GMT+1... :lol:

sorry i wasn't there.

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - Skater4Life - 12-06-2009 21:15

Zoe4ever Wrote:O.K. the tour is just right now and we don't have too many players... some of them didn't come, S4L is with his boyfriend and the only one who was supposed to come and came is resul and fatguy... is there anyone who wants to come?

Well, first of all F*** You!
then second it would be nice when i ask question about the duration of this tour that you actually reply since you organized this well organized tour you would at least know the number of rounds or lvls (thank god you said that there is a time for this tour), since i have other more fun things to do (like cap for Qc TV) i would have normally joined this tour but since you didnt anwsear kk i wont play.

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - Lyms - 12-06-2009 22:00

Zoe4ever Wrote:O.K. the tour is just right now and we don't have too many players... some of them didn't come, S4L is with his boyfriend and the only one who was supposed to come and came is resul and fatguy... is there anyone who wants to come?

Well, my friend came and I had forgotten that. Sorry that I have a social life. (N)

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - Zoe4ever - 12-07-2009 15:18

Skater4Life Wrote:

Well, first of all F*** You!
then second it would be nice when i ask question about the duration of this tour that you actually reply since you organized this well organized tour you would at least know the number of rounds or lvls (thank god you said that there is a time for this tour), since i have other more fun things to do (like cap for Qc TV) i would have normally joined this tour but since you didnt anwsear kk i wont play.

You asked about it and I said that I don't know, also I said that there will be 8 rounds! Each takes 5-2 minutes...

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - Shizz - 12-07-2009 16:56

YOYOYOYO , dont forget me! i was there to Original???@@@@!!!!
LOLOLO??? WTF LOOOL S4L is with his boyfriend
or s4l is gay
or s4l is a girl
or u mean just a friend of him

Re: Zombie apocalypse tour - foolish - 12-07-2009 17:41

he meant vadru