Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
CTF tour round 1 - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=246)
+----- Forum: CTF tours (/forumdisplay.php?fid=188)
+------ Forum: Wilds CTF Tour (/forumdisplay.php?fid=242)
+------ Thread: CTF tour round 1 (/showthread.php?tid=2511)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: CTF tour round 1 - wild786 - 12-18-2009 17:59

LOLZ U RLY DONT GET IT? OR UR JOKING?

ok ill re-explain it anyway

since shins team couldnt play in deadline they got replaced with slappys team, so im saying that if sicks team agrees then they can either play vs slappys team or shins team, but if u play vs slappys team first (for example on sunday) then shins team asks to play on monday then u can also play vs shins team. and the match vs shins team will COUNT instead of match vs slappys team BECAUSE shins team is the original team.

OK?

but if you play vs shins team first (for example on sunday) then slappys team asks to play on monday then u dont need to play vs slappys team because u already played vs original team and the match vs the ORIGINAL TEAM (AKA SHINS TEAM) will COUNT

i hope u got it this time lol

Re: CTF tour round 1 - SicK - 12-18-2009 19:03

Well ye i do but thats pty unfair for slappys team i guess. It is like they would play for nothing...but ye as u want.

Re: CTF tour round 1 - wild786 - 12-18-2009 21:49

well they're losers so if they want to play again, they get the short end of the stick Tongue

Re: CTF tour round 1 - Vadru - 12-19-2009 02:19

ok lyms and pluto i talked to wild on msn and he now was so nice so he let us play this weekend will you come online plz if u come online then spam me on msn or something me and fool could play almost whole day both saturday and sunday. and if you didn't play vs us yet then if you see manu and wabi then play vs them too.

Re: CTF tour round 1 - Shizz - 12-19-2009 16:10

Vadru Wrote:ok lyms and pluto i talked to wild on msn and he now was so nice so he let us play this weekend will you come online plz if u come online then spam me on msn or something me and fool could play almost whole day both saturday and sunday. and if you didn't play vs us yet then if you see manu and wabi then play vs them too.

danke vadru.
for some reason i cant play this weekend , but maybe my parents go to restaurant tonight , so maybe i can play tonight , or YAYAY im almost sure i can play tomorrownight.

Re: CTF tour round 1 - SicK - 12-20-2009 05:42

It is 6am now but i will ve few hours i guess like from 9-13/14maybe if slappys team and ownish can play msn me. I will be there in those hours.peace.

Re: CTF tour round 1 - slappy - 12-20-2009 15:23

Me and zoe aint playin............. wild find ur self other team
we lost and it wont be fair to play ag...

Re: CTF tour round 1 - wild786 - 12-20-2009 23:20

ok other team is goof & tasty if anyone sees them, tell them that they're back in and ask them if they can play before tuesday and if they say no.. then post it here immediately plz i cant be on thps3 until wednesday or so

Re: CTF tour round 1 - tasty - 12-21-2009 10:06

wild786 Wrote:ok other team is goof & tasty if anyone sees them, tell them that they're back in and ask them if they can play before tuesday and if they say no.. then post it here immediately plz i cant be on thps3 until wednesday or so
YES! :] I LOVE U WILD! I can play everyday cuz I have holidays now, I thought goof has holidays also. I'll try to contact him! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: CTF tour round 1 - Goof - 12-21-2009 16:22

k when we play and vs who we play?