Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Where is... - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Where is... (/showthread.php?tid=2713)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Where is... - Shizz - 05-31-2010 17:13

ShiFty Wrote:where are

this list could contain over 100 poeple Closedeyes
useless to write their names here..
i know there are MANY MANY other ppl who left th3..but they rly left it(they did't come online for 2years or so for example), i cant believe ryker or rey left, or some1 else,just wondering when these ppl come baq, and slappy, maybe he rly quites... u cant get every1 baq....but there were just some ppl i wondered where they are, and since rey is admin,it would be weird he left without saying anything...

Re: Where is... - Duckman - 05-31-2010 18:55

I'm pretty much gone, have no desire to play any more :/

Re: Where is... - h0td0g - 05-31-2010 20:02

th3 almost sux... most ppl just playin it cuz they are hooked on it..
they dont play it cuz of the fun! THEY GOT NO OTHER CHOICE! ;P
hahah
and ther aare some ppl who play cuz of some other ppl they like to play with!

Re: Where is... - Ownish - 05-31-2010 21:18

h0td0g Wrote:and ther aare some ppl who play cuz of some other ppl they like to play with!
YEZ

Re: Where is... - plum - 05-31-2010 22:08

Only 2 players that played when I started are still around. It's been like 8 years from that about 5 years of actually playing. I can't even recall names. Too many people, such a long time.

Re: Where is... - Esk8 - 06-01-2010 15:22

I don't feel like falling again into nostalgia, today. So I won't even try to recall names cause there are hundreds I'd like to play with.
But ye I'm still playing mostly for the few fun people around.

Re: Where is... - Lalita - 06-01-2010 16:56

I wish I was on that list Original

Re: Where is... - Shizz - 06-01-2010 17:00

h0td0g Wrote:th3 almost sux... most ppl just playin it cuz they are hooked on it..
they dont play it cuz of the fun! THEY GOT NO OTHER CHOICE! ;P
hahah
and ther aare some ppl who play cuz of some other ppl they like to play with!
hooked...well yeah, maybe some are...maybe i am...maybe u are... u also told us that in a server, u said, im off now, i asked why, u said the whole thing about hooked, than u said u were going to watch TV ...Xd and 30minutes later u were baq on. Ohmy

btw: there are still some ppl replying like: 'there are so many ppl i want to play ag with....cant all recall them. I KNOW , there we're just 3 ppl i was wondering where they were Original

Re: Where is... - h0td0g - 06-01-2010 22:14

haha nah im not rly hooked.. im one of them who just plays cuz of some other ppl...
sometimes its rly still fun... mostly just fun with ppl u like to play with!
and yeah sometimes i played cuz im bored.. and hav a bit time for my computer =)
AND YEA YOU ARE HOOKED!
nah im kidding! ;P
aw that example.. i came 30 mins later back online! ;P i came cuz of Sur!gangster! ;D

Re: Where is... - negativity - 06-03-2010 19:27

h0td0g Wrote:haha nah im not rly hooked.. im one of them who just plays cuz of some other ppl...
sometimes its rly still fun... mostly just fun with ppl u like to play with!
and yeah sometimes i played cuz im bored.. and hav a bit time for my computer =)
AND YEA YOU ARE HOOKED!
nah im kidding! ;P
aw that example.. i came 30 mins later back online! ;P i came cuz of Sur!gangster! ;D

Guess What! I QUIT! Ohmy