Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
THPS3 Pictures part 3 - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: THPS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=181)
+--- Thread: THPS3 Pictures part 3 (/showthread.php?tid=2786)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - Psycho - 05-06-2013 18:00

haha I love these lobby-screenshots. defninitely need more! 8-)

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - stof - 05-08-2013 21:49

shin Wrote:Point is you insult his mom and she did make something. There is a reason to do it. She gave birth to this guy. It's all her fault!

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - shin - 05-09-2013 05:35

stof Wrote:
shin Wrote:Point is you insult his mom and she did make something. There is a reason to do it. She gave birth to this guy. It's all her fault!

warned and banned cause 3 warns. Im sick of making a laugh from my quotes on forum. Especially from Stof. It's not his first time. Few more stupid posts and im gonna resign from being administrator on c3, and leave you guys. Making a laugh at my posts, stupids tests by spamming things to see my reaction. This is pathetic. For me it's too much in last time.

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - Lyst - 05-09-2013 10:16

Actually I'm the one who resigns you from your function as admin. This is the second time within a week that I have to undo your actions. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated all the work you've done, but I simply can not have administrators ban people because of personal reasons. Stof was just making a joke, which was not even aimed towards you. As an admin/moderator you need to be impartial. Thank you for all the work you've put into this forum, but I'll need to search for a new administrator. :arrow:

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - Music - 05-09-2013 11:10

I vote for Alp as new admin. He is sensible and well suited to a role that requires a level of commitment, intelligence and maturity.

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - shin - 05-09-2013 12:31

lyst Wrote:Actually I'm the one who resigns you from your function as admin. This is the second time within a week that I have to undo your actions. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated all the work you've done, but I simply can not have administrators ban people because of personal reasons. Stof was just making a joke, which was not even aimed towards you. As an admin/moderator you need to be impartial. Thank you for all the work you've put into this forum, but I'll need to search for a new administrator. :arrow:

good. As an admin you should read the forums and notice how many times ppl spammed just for fun to see my reaction. Some of them even posted it that they were making the joke to see that. Also being an admin doesnt mean that i should be quiet and just look how ppl quote my posts, and make jokes on them. Especially Stof. It wasn't first time when he did it. Also It's not even about personal reasons.There is no big difference between insulting someone (I could warn for that) and making stupid jokes like Stof made. Also I prefer when someone call me an idiot (because mostly its just stupid insulting) than qouting me and undermine my opinion by making a stupid joke. And if I feel im insulted or it touches me somehow, then I warn because as I mentioned It's worse than stupid insulting. You just dont understand it. For you being an admin means that I should be a robot without feelings. Whatever. I won't thank you because you just don't understand it.

And for rest of you:

I will just finish my tourney, because we are really close. Then Im off forever. I planned it in September, but who cares. From 2004 when i started to play I think in last 2-3 years we have the worst community ever. Mostly because most of you don't have your own mind, and what you can do is only posting spam, jokes on forum.

So yep, from now i will post only in tournament forum, finish my tourney, and after that say you good luck. I don't wanna be part of this disneyland. Yo.

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - Music - 05-09-2013 13:01

Shin, dude.. THPS3 is a dieing game, yeah no one is really taking it seriously because all it is to most people is an escape from their lives for a little (or in some cases a LONG) while. Yeah lots of people made fun of you, it's not coz no one likes you, it's just you need to relax man. Have some fun! If you really are sick of us, goodluck to you and all the best, but really try relax Laugh

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - shin - 05-09-2013 13:11

Im fully relaxed. Probably is that if its even a game We are still humans, and some of you forget about it. I would like to see your reaction when you would be at my position. Its easy to say when it doesnt touch you. Some things about me last too long, and many members of c3 act like smartass what's pathetic imo. This is how ppl thank me for all work about pw, being an admin, making the tourneys etc. So yep, im fully relaxed, and thats why i will leave soon.

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - Nevermind - 05-09-2013 14:30

shin i love u, but youre totally overreacting here. how could u take anything of this personally ? Noone ever meant to attack you. Heres no conspiracy lol. Getting mad because of others changing your quotes (thats the onlything i see atm) is ridiculous.

And about the communtiy, its propably just because of the Age difference. cmon why do u even care bout it. The most are prolly thanksfull for the stuff u do but just dont post/spam the shit out of that Forum.
Do w/e you want tho its your decision Wink u dont owe us anything

Re: THPS3 Pictures part 3 - shin - 05-09-2013 14:45

well Nvm. Im not overacting, cause It happens to me all the time and Im sick of it. When I try to post something wise, some guy always has to post some spam, and act like smartass. This is pathetic, and finally I had to say what I think about it. Why do we need a forum if every topic, every serious post, has to be spammed? I hope you will guys kill that forum by yourself when I will leave it. Maybe you will finally open your eyes, that I was one of ppl, who made c3 interesting.