Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Improve you prov!! 9th week- old topic-from 1nd edition. - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=246)
+----- Forum: Improv tours (/forumdisplay.php?fid=240)
+------ Forum: Improve Your Prov (/forumdisplay.php?fid=258)
+------ Thread: Improve you prov!! 9th week- old topic-from 1nd edition. (/showthread.php?tid=3118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - Skater4Life - 12-05-2011 11:25

WAIT NO MORE !
i vote for nvm congratulations keep playing and one day you will be on the same level as me ! Take it from a pro Laugh

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - shin - 12-07-2011 13:18

Nvm- 3 points.
Wild- 2 points.

Final results:

Nevermind 12
Fatguy: 11
Shin: 8
Wild: 7
Esk8: 6
Krea: 6
Sick: 5
Blueman: 3
S4L : 2
C8gm: 2

Congrats Nvm and thx for everyone who participated in this tourney. First 3-4 weeks were fun. I hope It helped some players to improv their skills or even try to improv. That's always some of new expierence. We had some good conversations about improv and i really appreciate that.
Generally tourney didn't work as I dreamed about it. Mostly only players who already can prov were making the videos. After 4 week it seemed dead but we finished it Original that's a success. I saw ppl don't have fun in last weeks. i guess it was first and last edition of this tourney. thx again Original

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - Esk8 - 12-09-2011 00:47

I agree, pretty successful considering tourneys these days. I'm guilty with not participating for the last couple ones, didn't have time, but I enjoyed watching and doing the other weeks.

GG guys.

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - bluey - 12-09-2011 10:26

yeh, that was really good!
Ive seen players as krea who have really improved their prove :Laugh
Anyway, I might be back for 1 day tomorrow,

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - krea - 12-10-2011 19:56

yea was fun the first few weeks had probs with my moviemaker and fraps so it was hard for me. what made it interesting was that shin always gave tips and opinion about every player in first weeks. sadly not in last few but indeed gratz for finishing it^^

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - Rain - 12-11-2011 02:37

Gonna try Laugh

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - Nevermind - 12-11-2011 11:28

gl (Y)

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - shin - 12-11-2011 11:43

Rain Wrote:Gonna try Laugh

why do you spam in every topic?

thx everyone for a good words. Good motivation for me to make next tourneys. I have a new idea for a tourney but I have to think about some details Wink

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - AAA - 12-13-2011 12:38

shin Wrote:thx everyone for a good words. Good motivation for me to make next tourneys. I have a new idea for a tourney but I have to think about some details Wink

and whats the idea : o

Re: Improve you prov!! 9th week - shin - 12-13-2011 14:09

AAA Wrote:
shin Wrote:thx everyone for a good words. Good motivation for me to make next tourneys. I have a new idea for a tourney but I have to think about some details Wink

and whats the idea : o

wait a few more days Original