Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
THPS3 LevelMod Full - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+--- Thread: THPS3 LevelMod Full (/showthread.php?tid=3141)

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - plum - 01-09-2012 20:00

Demo Wrote:time for a spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wHE1zO24Jo
No swimming pool or gym? What version of skool2 do you use?? I haven't played thps2 or thug for a long while but it seems to be nothing like thug or thps2 version.

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - plum - 01-09-2012 20:16

Demo Wrote:
shin Wrote:Marseille is small so it shouldn't take long time. Can you do that ? Original It would be so cool yo Wink
No, sorry, marseille can't be converted at the moment. We don't use original thps1-2 files, we use legacy levels from thug/thug2 which are slightly different. Unfortunately Marseille wasn't reused in any pc game.
Mars is also in thaw for ps2.

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - Demo - 01-09-2012 20:52

plum Wrote:Mars is also in thaw for ps2.
sure, if anyone can get it out of there, i'm happy to import in th3.

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - plum - 01-09-2012 22:28

Demo Wrote:
plum Wrote:Mars is also in thaw for ps2.
sure, if anyone can get it out of there, i'm happy to import in th3.
Read pm.

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - coolsnake - 01-12-2012 20:02

I'm very impressed with all the levels you guys have already been able to do. I thought it was going to be a very slow proces with like 1 level a month or something.

Does your last post suggest that thaw levels are also possible? I thought you guys were limited from THPS4 up to thug2 levels.

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - Demo - 01-12-2012 20:30

coolsnake Wrote:I'm very impressed with all the levels you guys have already been able to do. I thought it was going to be a very slow proces with like 1 level a month or something.

Does your last post suggest that thaw levels are also possible? I thought you guys were limited from THPS4 up to thug2 levels.
Nope, we're limited on those games, cause noone before worked on thps2 or thaw level format (at least not in public) and it's research from sratch may take months. Tried some with th2 .psx but wasnt sucessful enough.

the reason it's so slow is because every time we find something new around bsp format and we have to rebuild existing maps, plus searching easier ways to convert maps. We planned 3rd release right after I posted School2 video, but suddenly we found how to fix problems with materials and sound so next release is delayed.

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - Demo - 01-28-2012 13:34

some news to keep it up. lately we had some random weird problems with our tools, now it's fixed and we're back to converting. current plan for build 3 is - fix sound issue in existing maps (most noticable is no revert sound), add school1, school2 and venice (yeah this one is on the wheels, waiting to be finished!) and maybe (50-50) another grand map, you'll know about later
[Image: venicee.th.jpg]

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - f4qq - 01-28-2012 15:22

gj and gl :mrgreen:

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - shin - 01-28-2012 16:01

Demo Wrote:some news to keep it up. lately we had some random weird problems with our tools, now it's fixed and we're back to converting. current plan for build 3 is - fix sound issue in existing maps (most noticable is no revert sound), add school1, school2 and venice (yeah this one is on the wheels, waiting to be finished!) and maybe (50-50) another grand map, you'll know about later
[Image: venicee.th.jpg]

awesome Original thx guys Heart3

Re: THPS3 Level Mod (Build 2 released) - Nevermind - 01-28-2012 16:22

when do you release the new new lvls?