Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! (/showthread.php?tid=3151)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Day - 12-11-2011 07:59

[Image: imagermi.jpg]

Hey guys this will be a topic about the new thps game.
Before we discuss, watch this.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=yRk5B3pRh4g">http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=yRk5B3pRh4g</a><!-- m -->

This is the official game teaser shown off yesterday at the Spile Video Game Awards 2011.

Tony Hawk Wrote:You asked for it, you got it: THPSHD is coming. Best of THPS1&2, updated, improved, hi-def. More info soon.

Esk8's post for more info;

Esk8 Wrote:The "news".
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/10/tony-hawk-pro-skater-hd-announce/

Hawk told our man on the ground, Mike Schramm, that classic levels "School" and "Downhill" would make appearances, but didn't let on any more. The game will assuredly get a blowout tonight as the VGAs commence, so stay tuned!
The game will be released in summer 2012. Will be avaible for "digital platforms"(?).
You will be able to download it as a virtual CD for 15$.
Later on the Game will get into stores (if it won't flop again).

Sooo... i finally was right.
New game, more "oldsql" like.
Gogo and discuss!

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Shizz - 12-11-2011 09:15

LOL "you asked for it", who asked for it ?

looks pretty sweet , but, we all gonna buy this? Pretty sure 50% will download Tongue so no support for tony..

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Day - 12-11-2011 09:54

If you'd follow Tony Hawk on facebook or twitter, you'd see a lot of fans wanting a remake of the old TH series.

I won't download it illegal, because i think 15$ really arent that much and you should honestly atleast help the TH-Series staying alive. And i also think that 15$ are totaly okay for a good game in which was put atleast a bit of effort in.
But everyone has to decide hisself...

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Nihilism - 12-11-2011 10:09

Thing is, we might have cool levels and such but the gameplay will probably be similar to thaw rather than let's say... THPS4.

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Esk8 - 12-11-2011 10:13

It depends where they go with it I guess. like Nihilism says I'd rather the gameplay be more like thps4 (or even thug1, was pretty good). And if it's for PC. But for 15$ if it's not a piece of crap I will buy it.

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Shizz - 12-11-2011 10:23

Nihilism Wrote:Thing is, we might have cool levels and such but the gameplay will probably be similar to thaw rather than let's say... THPS4.
True story

@Day: I don't have to do anything. 15 $ is indeed not much. But I will anyway wait for it to get released in Belgium, so I can pay in euros and I'm not able to pay anything from internet, eventho it is trusted, my parents wont trust it. But this is just another new tony hawks game, another game that can't replace thps3 in my opinion..

btw: pretty suck that thps3 is not even in it :roll:

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Day - 12-11-2011 10:31

Zedd Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:Thing is, we might have cool levels and such but the gameplay will probably be similar to thaw rather than let's say... THPS4.
True story

@Day: I don't have to do anything. 15 $ is indeed not much. But I will anyway wait for it to get released in Belgium, so I can pay in euros and I'm not able to pay anything from internet, eventho it is trusted, my parents wont trust it. But this is just another new tony hawks game, another game that can't replace thps3 in my opinion..

btw: pretty suck that thps3 is not even in it :roll:
I see your point there. My parants also don't trust that, but i can buy it anyways with my credit card. Probably you will also be able to pay with other methods like paysafe/paypal.
you dont even played the game yet and you say it cant replace th3. Give the game a chance.

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - plum - 12-11-2011 10:54

If physic feels like thps2 or 3 I will buy it.

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - Day - 12-11-2011 10:57

plum Wrote:If it feels like thps2 or 3 I will buy it.
no you will buy it anyways, because you can play with your lover then Heart :*

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD! - plum - 12-11-2011 11:00

I won't buy another THAW.