Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
CTF league- Info topic. - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=246)
+----- Forum: CTF tours (/forumdisplay.php?fid=188)
+------ Forum: CTF League (/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+------ Thread: CTF league- Info topic. (/showthread.php?tid=3192)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - wild786 - 01-16-2012 17:47

well i think everyone else has time, pretty sure its only fg, and if it seems to u that we're not trying to get partners its not true i've been doing it through pms

if u still dont wanna do the effort to continue the tour, ill do it but id like that u and coom still try to play with us

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - shin - 01-16-2012 18:05

I believe you wild, but see: I've thought that we have 10players and we can start it soon. But now we have 9 players because i don't know if fg will play. I thought that problem who can play or not is behind of us. so Messages had no sense if someone say yes and after I get info from another player that someone isn't sure yet. So i ask wtf?! It looks for me that someone is not serious there and my effort was generally nothing. It was a simple message. If you are not sure just say No! It was easy like hell. Blueman wasn't sure and I decided to kick him in peace way. and it's ok I guess ^_^
On wednesday probably I would get a message, that fg is out, you create team with nvm, ulm with ownish and krea has no team. So i have to find new player. David was 1st on reserve list. But i do not fucking know how their contacts look like, because David is kinda new.
As we see it's really fucking hard to make ctf tourney, and I can't do it alone if you won't work on it also! so better close it and i won't waste my time.

edit:
well, if you have any solutions about the teams and players- let me know. I will wait till deadline. If there will be even a small problem I'm out of this tourney and Wild can continue it if he wants.

As fg asked in pm what will happen if someone will leave the tourney, then his team is disqualifed and matches of his team don't count.

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - wild786 - 01-16-2012 18:17

how about i will look for a replacement of fg, if fg doesnt play then this replacement will be in?

@nvm, most likely this replacement will be ur teammate, and ill go with krea if hes ok with it

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - shin - 01-16-2012 18:22

ok, but think about teams. There is 6 of you and not many combinations of teams.
I hope there won't be the problems with things like: hey, i don't like him, he is bad, he can't play rio. This tourney is for fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No prize, reputations don't mean anything, just fun!

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - wild786 - 01-16-2012 18:25

well i just did that so nvm would help me get this replacement, so ofcourse he has a choice in it, but we have a problem if krea doesnt wanna be with me Tongue

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - shin - 01-16-2012 18:29

Yep, waiting for krea reply.

next thing i'm not sure about ownish. I generally didn't like his reply because he only said that he is in. But deadline for messages was coming. I want to know from ULM and ownish that it's ok with their teams. If not so I have a solution:

Krea&Wild
Nvm&Ulm

and we create 4 teams and make a league between us with more matches.

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - wild786 - 01-16-2012 18:30

well alright i also have a contact with owni i can talk to him

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - shin - 01-16-2012 18:32

wild786 Wrote:well alright i also have a contact with owni i can talk to him

ok, thx. Waiting for info.

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - Faith - 01-16-2012 20:10

ppl should react if they wanna participate something...

Re: CTF league- Info topic. - uL0v3mE - 01-16-2012 20:22

i´m with ownish fo sure. he is just busy with school atm but he said he can play all matches ....
and i would never play with joker dudes