Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
admins - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: admins (/showthread.php?tid=3342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: admins - Nevermind - 06-17-2012 17:11

JeZ0 Wrote:well i will try my best not to spam, i will seek advice from admins and players that have been on the forum for a lot longer than i have so i can control my posting.

lol wtf. dont make such big deal bout it. just dont reply shit nobody cares bout

Re: admins - Lyst - 06-17-2012 18:38

Wolf Wrote:Actually I don't think that your spam is the point now, its all about if u get warned 3x u get banned for 1 day, but Lalita gets banned (with 3 warns) for weeks or even months bcz the ''admins'' hate him and don't rly check out what he did to this forum to get banned, they just wait for a little mistake of Lalita so they can give him a warn legaly and ban him. That is how i see this situation...
That's not true, Lalita's first ban was also 1 or 2 weeks, don't recall exactly. It's the same ban, jez0 would get by 3 warns. But if you keep getting warns after your bans, then ofcourse the bans will be longer. Lalita has had 14 warns already and as far as I can remember they were all deserved. And you can blame us for that, but most of the warns were based on reports from other members, we're just doing our job. Besides most posts which result in a warn are being deleted or edited, to prevent further fights, so as an outsider you can't judge everything properly.

Jez0 might be posting useless stuff and reviving old topics, he isn't changing the ethos at this forum. Lalita on the other hand was the source of many fights on this forum, by provoking, insulting etc. So it's only logical that his behaviour has been condemned more. But if people think Jez0 is really deserving warns for a post or topic, use the report button and let us know which rule he disobeyed. If you don't report posts, then don't blame the admins for not doing anything.

Re: admins - Lalita - 06-18-2012 10:15

lyst Wrote:
Wolf Wrote:Actually I don't think that your spam is the point now, its all about if u get warned 3x u get banned for 1 day, but Lalita gets banned (with 3 warns) for weeks or even months bcz the ''admins'' hate him and don't rly check out what he did to this forum to get banned, they just wait for a little mistake of Lalita so they can give him a warn legaly and ban him. That is how i see this situation...
That's not true, Lalita's first ban was also 1 or 2 weeks, don't recall exactly. It's the same ban, jez0 would get by 3 warns. But if you keep getting warns after your bans, then ofcourse the bans will be longer. Lalita has had 14 warns already and as far as I can remember they were all deserved. And you can blame us for that, but most of the warns were based on reports from other members, we're just doing our job. Besides most posts which result in a warn are being deleted or edited, to prevent further fights, so as an outsider you can't judge everything properly.

Jez0 might be posting useless stuff and reviving old topics, he isn't changing the ethos at this forum. Lalita on the other hand was the source of many fights on this forum, by provoking, insulting etc. So it's only logical that his behaviour has been condemned more. But if people think Jez0 is really deserving warns for a post or topic, use the report button and let us know which rule he disobeyed. If you don't report posts, then don't blame the admins for not doing anything.

Hmm, so people report all my posts and that's all you do is check them? Half the time I don't know what I've been warned for because rey deletes my posts. So further how can telling someone not to spam is worth a warn? I have controller myself alot more since I started on this forum and now you pin me for the smallest shit, it's pathetic... I can't be better then best.

The reason I complained was about my last warn, I'm pretty sure no one reported that post, since there was nothing wrong with it, I can't remember what a wrote because so called best admin rey deleted it.

Re: admins - shin - 06-18-2012 10:24

Maybe it's an offtopic but it's funny that Rey was inactive long time, and he back and is still an admin.

@Lyst - you should kick him from being admin here.

It's nothing personal Rey, but admin shouild be all the time on forum. You weren't, now you back and some ppl complain about your work.

Re: admins - ReY - 06-18-2012 10:55

Lalita Wrote:Half the time I don't know what I've been warned for because rey deletes my posts. So
lol

2 of the 14 warns were from me lalita. one on Sun Dec 06, 2009 and the other this week, and only your last was deleted.

shin Wrote:It's nothing personal Rey, but admin shouild be all the time on forum. You weren't, now you back and some ppl complain about your work.
For a matter of fact, if i really felt like i did something really wrong, and all the complains were legit, i would leave. But i do not feel like that. I didn't went over some kind of Boundary.

Re: admins - Lalita - 06-18-2012 11:29

ReY Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:Half the time I don't know what I've been warned for because rey deletes my posts. So
lol

2 of the 14 warns were from me lalita. one on Sun Dec 06, 2009 and the other this week, and only your last was deleted.

shin Wrote:It's nothing personal Rey, but admin shouild be all the time on forum. You weren't, now you back and some ppl complain about your work.
For a matter of fact, if i really felt like i did something really wrong, and all the complains were legit, i would leave. But i do not feel like that. I didn't went over some kind of Boundary.
You ignored the main part of my post.

Re: admins - ReY - 06-18-2012 11:45

Don't say you don't know why. I already explained a couple times(here and on msn) and i'm not gonna explain it again. The warning was deserved. But i could have been clearer in why. It was the first time i warned someone for a post i later deleted. So next time i'll copy the reply and put in the warning message, so you know what's up.

Re: admins - bluey - 06-18-2012 11:51

i should be admin imo :lol:
Anyway, I think this topic is useless.

Better is :
- Create a new topic named : "Warns and why"
- In this topic, admins write :
- Who is warned
- Why ('with quote')
- How long

@shin : I don't get your point about rey. He has been inactive. ye and so what? now he is back and active.

Re: admins - Lalita - 06-18-2012 12:13

blueman Wrote:i should be admin imo :lol:
Anyway, I think this topic is useless.

Better is :
- Create a new topic named : "Warns and why"
- In this topic, admins write :
- Who is warned
- Why ('with quote')
- How long

@shin : I don't get your point about rey. He has been inactive. ye and so what? now he is back and active.
Because lyst made esk8 admin, and not shin the whole time he was gone. Now hes back hes admin when he is not needed, esk8 is still admin, 3 admins? with 3 different views of issues, need a new admin I think.

@Rey your explaining is useless when you talk about stuff you don't know what your talking about. You say an excuse which isn't even an excuse, I think we should have a poll to have shin or rey admin, this way is fair and more "usefull" if shin is selected.

Re: admins - shin - 06-18-2012 13:27

@ blue

Admin shouldn't leave a forum. When I was admin long time ago, and i decided to make a break from thps3 and c3- I resigned from this function. Who does know if rey won't leave it soon ag? That was irresponsible. I know "life stuff" is more important, but still he left this forum and lyst should kick him long time ago.

Thanks Lalita for your support, but lyst said that 2 admins are enough. I agree with that. This forum is small and really easy to organise. Now Rey back and we have 3 admins. Imo members of c3 should make a vote if we want Rey as admin or not. That would be fair. As I said: don't take it personally Rey, you just fucked it up by leaving forum and admin shouldn't do that.