Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? (/showthread.php?tid=3396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - shin - 08-30-2012 14:03

Ofc i agree with you. I just answer for a love's question and english is not a condition. Just makes things easier. Being a pro is about skills, not about language.

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - bluey - 08-30-2012 15:50

Ofc I agree with you :Laugh

(anyway best is : skilled and cool guys (santa) )

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - Nevermind - 08-30-2012 17:07

when am i pro?

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - stof - 08-30-2012 17:28

[Image: Mortal%2BKombat%2Breferance%2Bhere.%2BGe...887007.jpg]

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - wild786 - 08-30-2012 18:45

Nevermind Wrote:when am i pro?
tomorrow

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - shin - 08-30-2012 18:56

Nevermind Wrote:when am i pro?

when you will learn english.

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - Psycho - 08-31-2012 06:36

This is turning out ridiculous again.. sure you can teach people who don't understand a single word, but the point is THPS3 got infected by non-speaking english people, again. - I start my game in the evening/night and all I can read is "JAJAJAJAJA" - that seriously pisses me off and until they don't learn how to use basic english phrases they should not get the pro PW even if they're "skilled" enough.
That's just my opinion to this topic..

Plus, I have to agree with blueman in this case

blueman Wrote:If I can't discuss with the guy (or just beh/io/grab), I am not intersested. It makes the game dead and boring.

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - shin - 08-31-2012 06:56

so don't call it pro pw.

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - JeZ0 - 08-31-2012 07:41

Yes, but with some acceptions, as faith said, I they know the basic calls in skill games then at least they understand that.

Re: Should speaking English be a condition for the propass? - Lalita - 08-31-2012 08:30

in my opinion they shouldn't. If you accuse someone of camping or cheating how they gonna know what you just said ? they gonna keep doing it... well most people at c3 know English well and I'm sure only people at c3 have the pw so...