Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=246)
+----- Forum: CTF tours (/forumdisplay.php?fid=188)
+------ Forum: MK0 Series n°1 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=270)
+------ Thread: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! (/showthread.php?tid=3467)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - Psycho - 11-14-2012 14:01

I don't want to sound like a dick but it wouldn't change shit if you switch partners, I mean, you don't play against newbies lol
and anyway I knew this tour was going to start like this 'cause nobody in this god damn game knows how to organize :roll: (N)

and let me quote wild please

Quote: I will be personally handpicking who will play in the tour based on my past experience with the person and how they've conducted themselves in past tours.

I bet you "forgot" that I didn't show up on the last CTF tour.. :lol:

wahahwhwahahahahhah

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - bluey - 11-14-2012 14:20

Psycho Wrote:I knew this tour was going to start like this 'cause nobody in this god damn game knows how to organize :roll: (N)

you wanna say people doesn't know how to organize themselves or the organizator doesn't know how to organize a tour?

I don't know why some teams have already played and some not. before the beginning of this tour I almost could say which team will play without any problems..

Anyway at all who still have to play : don't post some shits like : I am on skype, so I could play or I was on thps lobby all the time ..

when you write a message here just say :
date / time?

go !
I wanna play r2 !

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - Lalita - 11-14-2012 15:52

ive played twice with split since the time difference so it is a big deal. its simple if im not with someone who has a simular time as me im out.

john hasnt ever played with his partner and i know john well which is a big reason why it would be good.

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - wild786 - 11-14-2012 16:34

Psycho Wrote:I don't want to sound like a dick but it wouldn't change shit if you switch partners, I mean, you don't play against newbies lol
and anyway I knew this tour was going to start like this 'cause nobody in this god damn game knows how to organize :roll: (N)

and let me quote wild please

Quote: I will be personally handpicking who will play in the tour based on my past experience with the person and how they've conducted themselves in past tours.

I bet you "forgot" that I didn't show up on the last CTF tour.. :lol:

wahahwhwahahahahhah
no. i just dint have enough people Closedeyes
Lalita Wrote:ive played twice with split since the time difference so it is a big deal. its simple if im not with someone who has a simular time as me im out.

john hasnt ever played with his partner and i know john well which is a big reason why it would be good.
so let me get this straight.. u quit the tour?

alright 420 and olo are vs kap'n and psycho now.. lalita quits
im moving john and pwner back as substitute team.. lalita said john doesnt wanna play anymore either

just 1 match left till r2 guys so lets do it

if someone sees 420, olo, kap'n or psycho tell em about this change asap pls

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - kevDN4 - 11-14-2012 21:08

if someone dont play or what ever and the other teammate wants to play.I can play every evening 21 o'clock. Just Pm.

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - ReD - 11-14-2012 23:38

Hey, I wanna participe
Red*

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - Split - 11-15-2012 03:32

ReD Wrote:Hey, I wanna participe
Red*

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - 420 - 11-15-2012 08:42

[quote="Lalita"]omg your stupid...
LOL!
i came back for this tour and i dont plan to be kicked out first round.
POOR SPLIT LOL!
[/quote]
LOL!
[quote="Psycho"]I don't want to sound like a dick but it wouldn't change shit if you switch partners, I mean, you don't play against newbies lol
LOL AG HAHA!
ok those replies were great..

ok got it. i'll tell olo and we'll try and get those done first thing tomorrow. im about to go to bed there's nobody on th3 right now so i'll check when i get up in the morning. OLO can play tomorrow too until about 14 hours from right now. but he can play on the weekend at anytime as can I. Let me know when is good for you guys.

P.S. Good organization Wild this change will get things flowing for sure

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - Pirat - 11-15-2012 22:16

i dont rly except your guys to, but how about right now? I'm ingame now.

otherwhise I could prolly play sunday all day. im busy whole saturday and im not sure about firday yet.
so sunday might be best. tell when u got time and ill show up.

Re: MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT! - krea - 11-15-2012 23:22

psy stop acting like a wannabe-troll. you just proved how pathetic you are :roll:

lalita this is not a searching-partner-platform some ppl have to lose in 1st round so did my team and now what? learn to deal with it :?