Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
:( - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: :( (/showthread.php?tid=3543)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: :( - JeZ0 - 01-22-2013 07:20

plum Wrote:THUG2 is very nice game. Many thps3ers make mistake when they try to play it like thps3. This is why they don't enjoy it, but once you understand gameplay, it's really enjoyable game.

True man, happy 888 posts btw 8-)

Re: :( - Demo - 01-22-2013 14:04

plum Wrote:THUG2 is very nice game. Many thps3ers make mistake when they try to play it like thps3. This is why they don't enjoy it, but once you understand gameplay, it's really enjoyable game.

THPSHD is very nice game. Many thps3ers make mistake when they try to play it like thps3. This is why they don't enjoy it, but once you understand gameplay, it's really enjoyable game.

Re: :( - plum - 01-22-2013 21:47

Demo Wrote:

THPSHD is very nice game. Many thps3ers make mistake when they try to play it like thps3. This is why they don't enjoy it, but once you understand gameplay, it's really enjoyable game.
Well, you can't say it about every game. THUG2 is quite nice, trust me.

Re: :( - Demo - 01-22-2013 23:28

plum Wrote:Well, you can't say it about every game. THUG2 is quite nice, trust me.
why, i can. thhd is very enjoyable to someone. actually everything in the world is enjoyable. for someone. the key word.

Re: :( - plum - 01-23-2013 19:14

Demo Wrote:
plum Wrote:Well, you can't say it about every game. THUG2 is quite nice, trust me.
why, i can. thhd is very enjoyable to someone. actually everything in the world is enjoyable. for someone. the key word.
Uhh. This is like saying that some food sucks, because you can't cook it properly and don't you want to learn how to cook it. My point is that many people outright dismiss that game after they got owned, because they play it like thps3. I don't want to say that one game is better than another, but don't dismiss the game simply because you play it exactly like thps3. And many thps3 players came to thug2 and enjoyed that game, but they gave it little chance. You probably played it for few hours and threw it away, because your thps3 techniques didn't work.

Re: :( - julz - 01-23-2013 19:15

Thug2 got me... that's why i totally stopped thps3 (or almost) years ago now :cry:

Re: :( - Demo - 01-24-2013 01:44

plum Wrote:Uhh. This is like saying that some food sucks, because you can't cook it properly and don't you want to learn how to cook it. My point is that many people outright dismiss that game after they got owned, because they play it like thps3. I don't want to say that one game is better than another, but don't dismiss the game simply because you play it exactly like thps3. And many thps3 players came to thug2 and enjoyed that game, but they gave it little chance. You probably played it for few hours and threw it away, because your thps3 techniques didn't work.

your food example is awfully wrong. it's more like music. you listen a band and you like the old album, but you don't like the new one. should you force yourself to listen something that you didn't like? well, there are such persons, fanboys usually.

1. i had thug2 for like 1 year installed on my pc in 2008-9. i have every th pc game installed now and i played th games since ps1 era.
2. i didn't like the physics, graphics, dumb tricks and overall jackass setting of the game (even thug1 felt different).
3. i'm just chilling in thps and not going crazy with ta scores, nms, provs, and other "kewlzors".
4. i like some of new features, i dislike the implementation. though most of 'em were added in th4 and ug1.

Re: :( - Lyst - 01-24-2013 10:46

I love to play competetive games online; to play versus other people in stead of all doing our own thing. And games like CTF just suck at THUG2, because of the physics. Next to that the graphics look very immature and so does the careermod. The community pretty much plays improv and TA all day, stuff I can play offline as well. You can blame it on playing it the THPS3 way, but why should I play THUG2 in the THUG2 way, if I do not even like the way THUG2 should be played.

Re: :( - Psycho - 01-24-2013 16:19

julz Wrote:Thug2 got me...

Re: :( - JeZ0 - 04-12-2013 08:20

BUMP.

Hey guys I've returned back to thps3 Laugh
Ill be online in about 3 hours from now.
I will be playing under the name of XsT'JeZ0.UeT