Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
languages - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: languages (/showthread.php?tid=3654)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: languages - shin - 03-29-2013 07:49

Psycho Wrote:
shin Wrote:As I said, no one will learn Spanish only for talking on thps3, because English is main langauge in the world.

Sorry, but that post is kind of invalid imo.
Perhaps not in thps3, but spanish is probably the second most spoken language in the world. I mean, just look at ALL those countries having spanish as their main language.. and I want to give it a kick as well, spanish is actually a pretty easy and interesting language.

I just said that no one will learn Spanish only for talking on thps3. It will never happen that all thps3 will talk mostly in Spanish. This is what I meant.

ProHad Wrote:English is the second most spoken language, Mandarin is the first. You should all learn Mandarin.

As I know English is more universal language than Chinese(Mandarian). But China is powerful country so who knows, maybe Chinese will own the world.

For your info guys, even Russian is more popular than Spainish. It mostly depends from progress of Country. And as We know Chinese, Russian, Usa, UK are most powerful countries.

Also French was more popular than Spanish Laugh Maybe not now, but it was for sure. Spanish gets more interest, but still is "owned" by some other languages.

Re: languages - JeZ0 - 03-29-2013 08:19

Not only is Russia Powerful but It has a boss Accent Laugh

Re: languages - Demo - 03-29-2013 12:19

Maker Wrote:Props for everyone who learned Croatian.Its the most difficult language Tonguep
wrong. to me it sounds like a mix of romanian and russian lol. japanese is way harder.

ProHad Wrote:English is the second most spoken language, Mandarin is the first. You should all learn Mandarin.

that's by native speakers, and actually spanish have a lil bit more natives than english, but if we'll include those who know english as a second language english will prevail anyway.

Re: languages - shin - 03-29-2013 12:20

Demo Wrote:
Maker Wrote:Props for everyone who learned Croatian.Its the most difficult language Tonguep
wrong. to me it sounds like a mix of romanian and russian lol. japanese is way harder.

what about Polish ?Laugh

Re: languages - Demo - 03-29-2013 12:35

shin Wrote:what about Polish ?Laugh
i guess it's pretty easy to learn if you know another slavic language.

Re: languages - Pinky thps3 - 03-29-2013 17:16

This post is created because I have seen that those who do not understand English are widely baneados of servers and not think it's just that

I think that others should try to communicate, in this way would work for those who speak only Spanish

Re: languages - Split - 03-29-2013 22:52

Pinky thps3 Wrote:baneados
I think you mean "banned"

Re: languages - JeZ0 - 03-30-2013 00:09

Maybe you Spanish guys should learn English? :roll:

Re: languages - Pinky thps3 - 03-30-2013 01:37

JeZ0 Wrote:Maybe you Spanish guys should learn English? :roll:

you think that we are not doing?
:Original

Re: languages - JeZ0 - 03-30-2013 06:16

If you guys are learning how to speak English Fluently then why should we learn Spanish. You have beaten us to it.