Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
cas ^^ - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: THPS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=181)
+--- Thread: cas ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=3976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: cas ^^ - Pinky thps3 - 01-30-2015 23:40

(01-29-2015 00:24)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  attempt to bring new players and teach
with the help of dude xst
We're creating a visual content
and with the help of faith explaining techniques to play cz

(Conosco well the problem with this community with new players)
why am I doing this I doing video in Spanish and dude doing the video in English

that the logos?
when we are talking or explaining any issue, we will use these little badges to make it easier for new players to grasp what those

Apart from this well is through you publish a photo that does not take more than 2 minutes to make
I think we are having a little community unity

why I get grand part of my time trying to create these little distinctive

possibly much this is silly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intento traer nuevos jugadores y enseñarles
con la ayuda de dude xst
estamos creando un contenido visual
y con la ayuda de faith explicando tecnicas para jugar cz

( conosco muy bien el problema que tiene esta comunidad con los jugadores nuevos )
por ello estoy haciendo esto yo haciendo el video en español y dude haciendo el video en ingles

por que los logos ?
cuando estemos hablando o explicando algun tema, usaremos estos pequeños distintivos para que sea mas facil para los nuevos captar cuales son esos jugadores

aparte de esto asi sea por medio de que ustedes publiquen una foto que no tarda mas de 2 minutos en hacer
creo que estamos manteniendo un poco la unidad de la comunidad

por ello saco grand parte de mi tiempo a intentar crear estos pequeños distintivos

posiblemente para mucho esto sea tonto

and if it is not clear

is new players
Xd

RE: cas ^^ - wild786 - 01-31-2015 01:26

and how exactly are you going to advertise this to potential new players?

RE: cas ^^ - Faith - 01-31-2015 02:02

dude and pinky told me they gonna use relative big youtubers like icebears. But they have yet to been asked.

RE: cas ^^ - Pinky thps3 - 01-31-2015 03:36

youtube
is a great way to communicate and publicize something

through this tool in which lovers of video games are much of his free tiepo
we attract people and give them some tips for playing and possibly to stay in the game

if we carry out a great video content
many more people will see and thus the entry of new players will inevitably

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

youtube
es una gran forma de comunicar y dar a conocer algo

por medio de esta herramienta en la cual amantes de los video juegos estan gran parte de su tiepo libre
pensamos atraer personas y darles unos consejos para jugar y posiblemente que se mantengan en el juego

si logramos llevar a cabo un buen contenido de videos
muchas mas personas los veran y asi sera inevitable el ingreso de nuevos jugadores

RE: cas ^^ - Dude_yo - 01-31-2015 17:57

Last but not least its up to each and everybodys own personal choice if he wants to play this or not... but TH3 has been an immensely famous game back in 20-something. therefore its absolutely worth the try of perhaps adressing to those who used to play but stopped due to whatever reason...may it be lacking skill or interest, whatever. Maybe somebody just needs to remind those ppl how much fun this game actually is!
If we get only one single rooky to join the community (again?) it will have (almost) been worth the effort i.m.o.. Same if only one single latino-habla becomes pro thanks to the tutorial Laugh
Im not only convinced, but also got proof for that masses of ppl still got some copy of the game in some filthy corner Laugh And even if not, we're going to meantion how to get a hold of a copy of this..meaning where to dl and how to open it...

We'll see if it was worth the effort... in a while Wink

RE: cas ^^ - Pinky thps3 - 02-03-2015 02:22

the reason why we have not started with the videos is devido personal obligations both Dud'XsT and me

I have a request to make them all, please do not ban new players

RE: cas ^^ - Dav23cm - 02-13-2015 23:28

So look Pinky here's History's cas ehm.....
BTW Lyst i reallly think you should start using this wonderful ptoject from pinky.
Nabs can't really see how usefull is this but i really think this will help the game a lot in time.
How about adding the logos to the league??
just the faces it would be great .

RE: cas ^^ - bluey - 02-14-2015 00:56

here is my cas Original

[Image: mini_915191screenshot044.png]

gl with the project !

RE: cas ^^ - Faith - 02-14-2015 17:28

thats not old bluey cas Sad
here i found a vid with your old cas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0sQyarTx10

RE: cas ^^ - bluey - 02-14-2015 21:45

ow yea.. but that cas is probably on the pc at parents home :/

this is a blue old cas if you want pinky : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA4N2C9X3kY
(i dont have it anymore i guess)