Show yourself

shin
05-13-2015, 07:47 (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 07:54 by shin.)

old.
| Website
(05-13-2015 07:26)bluey Wrote:  hello wildey Original

nah i was kidding shinzy ^^
well what I meant was that the cost of life is not expensive in Poland. compared to Paris it's 3 times less expensive in Krakow.
about the city, Krakow is very nice, and it look peaceful! I like it Original
about polish, they seem to be nice but unfortunately I didn't really talk to them.

Original well. Maybe it's not expensive for you Wink Generally you earn a lot more money than Polish ppl. We should compare it with our earnings, and as you probably know we are really poor country. That's why you can meet many polish ppl in other countries Wink

Anyway if someday you will plan to visit Poland again pm me. But pm me much earlier. We will figure something out and maybe we could meet Wink why not Laugh but be prepared i suck at english Laugh

Anyway Im glad you liked it and enjoyed visit in Poland Wink

and ye.. we look nice, but truth is we kill ppl in dark corners Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
05-13-2015, 10:10

w!Ld

(05-13-2015 07:47)shin Wrote:  and ye.. we look nice, but truth is we kill ppl in dark corners Wink

at least you wear ur kill count with pride

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lyst
05-13-2015, 10:40 (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 10:40 by Lyst.)

Administrator
| Website
(05-12-2015 14:56)bluey Wrote:  I am in Krakow (Poland) right now, and I have seen a mysterious guy (probably shin), a muscle guy (probably sick), a cool guy (probably Karp) and a skilled thps player guy (must be rev)
Was he holding his laptop playing THPS3 while walking through Krakow? Definitely Rev who had not yet finished his combo.Yes

And we still haven't played together on lolSad

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Faith
05-13-2015, 11:25 (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 11:31 by Faith.)

Tony Himself

Your google translator is pretty good shin Laugh
@bluey, im only playing improv now cus no one is there for ctf D:.. but i like improv alot! we should have a tourney.. SHIN

Demo
05-13-2015, 15:52

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
(05-13-2015 11:25)Faith Wrote:  Your google translator is pretty good shin Laugh
@bluey, im only playing improv now cus no one is there for ctf D:.. but i like improv alot! we should have a tourney.. SHIN

old

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Faith
05-13-2015, 20:32

Tony Himself

old? i dont get it..

wild786
05-14-2015, 06:27

w!Ld

(05-13-2015 20:32)Faith Wrote:  old? i dont get it..

if u dont get it you're not OLD enough, youngin

bluey
05-14-2015, 10:02

FATALITY

old, blaq did it in 2000? Original

@SHIN : ow yea sure, shinzy, i mean coming from western Europe, the prices here are not really high compared to Paris. but you are right, taking into account the difference of salary is completly necessary.
btw, there isn't that much polish in France. I suppose they are more in Germany or Austria? Original

that would be a real pleasure to come back in Poland, and for sure I will PM you Laugh I am sure you aren't so bad in English ^^
anyway, if someone is coming in Paris (right Faith?) please PM me too.
btw I met some drunk polish guys in the streets. they were insane I guess Laugh couldn't discuss with them. I heard a KURWA, then I left, laughing Original

@LYST I guess rev was in combo on thps3 with the left hand and on thug2 with the right hand (10 bil on each PC)..
oow yeaa, I need to install LoL on my new laptop even if i don't have much time since 2 months.
you know I played with faith and he just detroyed me Laugh Is Owni still playing? we could make a clan (faith, lyst, owni, wild (just try it wildey) and me).

still on Krakow for the last day Original

Heart

wild786
05-14-2015, 11:38

w!Ld

(05-14-2015 10:02)bluey Wrote:  old, blaq did it in 2000? Original

@SHIN : ow yea sure, shinzy, i mean coming from western Europe, the prices here are not really high compared to Paris. but you are right, taking into account the difference of salary is completly necessary.
btw, there isn't that much polish in France. I suppose they are more in Germany or Austria? Original

that would be a real pleasure to come back in Poland, and for sure I will PM you Laugh I am sure you aren't so bad in English ^^
anyway, if someone is coming in Paris (right Faith?) please PM me too.
btw I met some drunk polish guys in the streets. they were insane I guess Laugh couldn't discuss with them. I heard a KURWA, then I left, laughing Original

@LYST I guess rev was in combo on thps3 with the left hand and on thug2 with the right hand (10 bil on each PC)..
oow yeaa, I need to install LoL on my new laptop even if i don't have much time since 2 months.
you know I played with faith and he just detroyed me Laugh Is Owni still playing? we could make a clan (faith, lyst, owni, wild (just try it wildey) and me).

still on Krakow for the last day Original

yeah ill try it once im there Tongue SOON SOON (passed the exam btw)

bluey
05-14-2015, 12:49

FATALITY

wowow congratz wildey ! Original

Heart