11-11-2008, 17:28

Three-sixty!

that means u like empty planned shit ? Ohmy
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
11-11-2008, 17:30

Administrator
| Website
-. styleruns are normally planned. So unplanned.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
11-12-2008, 13:16

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:-. styleruns are normally planned. So unplanned.

style runs? U really dont know what is important in prov maybe cuz u never was into it. U talk about provs from thug-thaw where guys dont use much tricks or have worse style <example silent> but they have get of board and a lot of shits which u dont have on th3. Also u dont have them on th4 show me good old th4 prov or even new one made without trix. @LOL at fatguy u dont even know what level usage is. @ lyst u dont know what style is. I am not planing any trick i just can use a lot of them(even trick combinations) in any diferent situations what takes lot of more skills and risks then ur "prov" lol. What is more i am not using fast trix which makes u almost impossible to bail since u r not even using any tricks combinations <like 2 grabs in 1 air etc>. Jesus someguy won tour with his planing stuff and he thinks he can prov srlsy u need to calm down with ur i am the best.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
11-12-2008, 14:02

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:style runs? U really dont know what is important in prov maybe cuz u never was into it.

I was into improv before you even played thps3, since you said you never played during blu.

SicK Wrote:U talk about provs from thug-thaw where guys dont use much tricks or have worse style <example silent> but they have get of board and a lot of shits which u dont have on th3.
Sorry, you don't need to get off your board to do some cool unpredictable stuff.

SicK Wrote:Also u dont have them on th4 show me good old th4 prov or even new one made without trix.
I don't know any th4 player, since I never played it. I only saw mistafreeze and devilution in some videos.

SicK Wrote:lyst u dont know what style is.
Sure I know what style is, I know how to spin tricks right and which tricks look cool in combination to eachother. I just don't care about my style, because I fully focus on making a good improv.

SicK Wrote:I am not planing any trick i just can use a lot of them(even trick combinations) in any diferent situations what takes lot of more skills and risks then ur "prov" lol.
What's the risk in doing a trick? Making a late grab? Well if you do it too late you just aren't able to style. And I never said you planned your tricks.

SicK Wrote:What is more i am not using fast trix which makes u almost impossible to bail since u r not even using any tricks combinations <like 2 grabs in 1 air etc>.

Closedeyes Did you even watch my runs? I've used several trickcombinations. I do that kind of automatically in medium large airs. And about fasttricks the difference is only slight, that you can land a double shove-it on flat, and without you can't (but you can almost). Some people like fasttricks more, other normal tricks, it's a matter of taste, the difference it takes in skills is, what we call in dutch, antfucking.

SicK Wrote:Jesus someguy won tour with his planing stuff and he thinks he can prov srlsy u need to calm down with ur i am the best.
Yes I just won this provtour with luck, I suck at style and I gave all the judges money to judge my run the best. Oh I also planned my runs from the start, because I didn't have the slightest chance vs improvpros like sick,rambone and shin.

I don't say I'm the best improver in thps3 (hell no, lol), but you can't put me aside as if i'm some improvnoob like you're doing now.
Ps. the only true thing i said in the last paragraph (above this one) is that I suck at style, well suck, style is all a matter of taste, and I'm not a fan of my own style. Though I do know what style is.

edit: The only thing I told you was that you focus too much on style, forgetting to make cool improvs. Some of you just make it black-white by saying that you either have a good style, or do no tricks at all. Like there is nothing inbetween.

fatty
11-12-2008, 15:24

Magic Bum

sick tell me whats level usage

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

SicK
11-12-2008, 21:03

Tony Himself

jesus lyst i wont read it whole anyway. I saw 1st argument and i already laughed. Idc how long u play lol. Fatguy with that sarcasm no1 will tell u anything and u still will think that level usage base on luck lol. Lyst i said get of board and other shits i mean here whole thug stuff and yes u need it to play new way.

btw that u know what style is doesnt mean u ve one and u know how to spin doesnt mean u can lol.

CHAMP

Lyst
11-12-2008, 21:08

Administrator
| Website
It's not about being oldschool. It's about you saying that i've never been into prov.
I already played improvtourneys when i was in blu, that's 2004-5. I ended 3rd behind kubus and sicko. Just because you played some thug2, doesn't make you a improvexpert. And tbh the only thing you're some kind of expert at, is style, definately not improv. Because if your way of playing improv was the way, you would have beaten me in the tourney. Because my style is far worse than yours.
Same goes for shin, though shin is better at improv than you.

And still, no I'm not the best, if some older players would have been in this tourney, I would have been out in 2nd round.

SicK
11-12-2008, 21:11

Tony Himself

LOL.BTW LYST OFC STYLE IS A PART OF IMPROV AND IT IS VERY IMPRTANT PART OF IT. Still u can prov without style yes but don't call it good. LOL at fatguy againXd! he said my style is better cuz my tricks were caped lmaoXd loololololol

CHAMP

Lyst
11-12-2008, 21:42

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:AND IT IS VERY IMPRTANT PART OF ITl
hmm, no.
If it was I would have been out in 2nd round, since my style sucks.
Like you can call style without prov good?

SicK
11-12-2008, 21:50

Tony Himself

U can call style without prov good cuz style is a part of everything u do. U can whore without it or with it. U can prov without it or with it. Style is part of everything u do on th.

Stop with this out in round 2 lol. I specialy took ej cuz he doenst care style at all. I wanted all to have same chances cuz every1 knows on th we have 2 theories of good prov or prov at all. Old way which i represent and new way which prolly u try to represent.

CHAMP