Total 13 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hi I'm Benny

benny
10-30-2008, 10:52

about your ego..
get ur ass up and find my real things.
u could save his info on a note.
i got 2 pics. i send ya on msn.. and u put them on forum..
cuz i dont know how.. sorry im not a such (friendlessRL) pc nerd as y are.

edit:

what make u think that you belong to proservers?

Lyst
10-30-2008, 11:00

Administrator
| Website
Because i got my password by a lot of hard practising with approval from multiple real pro's back then. I didn't get them from some friend or in public chat.
And no I i'm not gonna write down tabuls ip-address and save it for 1 year lol. What do you think I am, some living database?

Oh and please stop the flaming about RL, since you don't know anything about it anyway.
If you want to discuss this with me on msn, ok fine tonight, I have to learn now for my exams.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

benny
10-30-2008, 11:03

lyst Wrote:Because i got my password by a lot of hard practising with approval from multiple real pro's back then. I didn't get them from some friend or in public chat.
And no I i'm not gonna write down tabuls ip-address and save it for 1 year lol. What do you think I am, some living database?

Oh and please stop the flaming about RL, since you don't know anything about it anyway.

Well, you're so poor for someone else to screw up his pleasure

and stop getting your friends from your age to this. they aren't here 24/7.
but anyways. add me on msn. i got some more proves than just some selfisch made text. i got real pics ftw.. and i could make more of them so you can see than i didnt get them from internet.. like i scrolled or something.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:chat_jojo@hotmail.com">chat_jojo@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> shin and all others add me too. i send u all the pics. scan it before you open it! it may be a virus :ugeek:

Lyst
10-30-2008, 11:07

Administrator
| Website
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51933561is8.jpg">http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 561is8.jpg</a><!-- m -->

I'm not at thps3 24/7, maybe i'm a lot at this forum, since it's my homepage and my property.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

benny
10-30-2008, 11:11

o lol

tasty
10-30-2008, 11:59

Tony Himself

Because first was thps3-community.( ... ) the Community Site. Now chapter-3. and maybe tabul was registered at thps3-community.(...) ??

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

SicK
10-30-2008, 12:17

Tony Himself

HEY TABUL FAG! LISTEN TO ME NERD. On shooters i meet ppl who are ofen even 30+ lol. What's the problem to like to play th insted of some shooter i dont see any bad in it. New ppl should just learn from out experience as far as they still can cuz u never know how long we will still play it. Actually cuz of ppl like u i can only play th3 like 10-20min with young dudes. U says u r oldsql and it is fucking lie cuz no1 knows u. we only knows u as tabul(and he was around 1-2year ago) and he was even more arogant then me what is something. Leave lyst alone he is 19 yea but he did site for u/us he always did good job for noobs like u who can only say u r 19 and u still play games OMG. Just GTFO from here tabul.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

benny
10-30-2008, 12:22

SicK Wrote:HEY TABUL FAG! LISTEN TO ME NERD. On shooters i meet ppl who are ofen even 30+ lol. What's the problem to like to play th insted of some shooter i dont see any bad in it. New ppl should just learn from out experience as far as they still can cuz u never know how long we will still play it. Actually cuz of ppl like u i can only play th3 like 10-20min with young dudes. U says u r oldsql and it is fucking lie cuz no1 knows u. we only knows u as tabul(and he was around 1-2year ago) and he was even more arogant then me what is something. Leave lyst alone he is 19 yea but he did site for u/us he always did good job for noobs like u who can only say u r 19 and u still play games OMG. Just GTFO from here tabul.

i got prove im not tabul. sick
and not just a lit bit. i got more.
and if u don't belive that i am old sql
do you really think i give a fuck?
oke im new sql.. i just started is that what u wanted me to say..

WOOOW U PLAY LIKE 3 YEARS AND I STILL BEAT U IN LA WITHOUT EQ.
man come on.. u just called me blaq.. ass.. and i got called blaz once to
no u gunna laugh.. yut dont laugh at me.. laugh at the guy who called me blaz

tabul can suck my little dick

h0td0g
10-30-2008, 14:02

Three-sixty!
| Website
lol ure little dick ;P
damn i just dont understand anything right here Xd

tasty
10-30-2008, 14:48

Tony Himself