Yes, You play good anyways. 7.69% 1 7.69%
Well, I don't really know. sorry. 30.77% 4 30.77%
Total 13 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hi I'm Benny

Goof
10-30-2008, 15:48

What? 180!?

lal if u arent tabul why u defend urself than in a discussion of 3 pages :lol: ?? btw u know me?

sHaKe
10-30-2008, 16:46

Proskater

I support lyst sick n goof here..why did u had this discussion about 3 pages proving that ure not tabul .meby u are him meby not. but i think u are tabul. And why is mewto off when ure on ? nvr saw u 2 in same time ... k that can also happen by chance but..idk.And i trust lyst if he says that u had same ip (idk this whole crazy things with extern and intern Laugh) becuz lyst studys this ( aint he ?).and if he studys this he should know this i think Laugh.and it doesn matters how old u are..Damn watch the cs/s players ..they are even 56 or older...pEace

Lyst
10-30-2008, 17:15

Administrator
| Website
Ok, this is your story:
Quote:any other questions? you can ask me nicely. please don't flame on me.
i'll never flame on others too.
Quote:...cuz i dont know how.. sorry im not a such (friendlessRL) pc nerd as y are...
Hmm, really?
Quote:o i told something about 03-04. and maybe later in game.
like why did Siepa leave tds? (he wanted in THC)
Why did 46 die? ( Most of them quit to other th games.)
why did bleuman left for sec? (he had to study for engeniur)
what happend with Dion-Arap/Para-Noid? (he left th3 cuz bored. I still got him on msn)
What was Fem's Favorite Game? (Slap. She/Elize didn't like cz cuz she suckt in it.)
These things all happened in 2007+, unless you mean the old tds, which you should know when you played back then. Oh and siepa didn't even play back then.

Quote:Well, All i kno i had an old nickname. (hereoldnick).pr0
Quote:maybe i came back for weeks. but can't be long. cuase i'll remeber it.
Quote:
Quote:i think this is tabul "" :roll:
Do i flame on you to.
You can't remember your own name, but you know who's tabul and you even consider it flaming. And if you didn't play for a long time, how'd you even know him?
Quote:and tell me the prove how'd u get it from tabul. what nick did he registered.
i cheked the members and ther isnt here any tabul.
Blind asked me if I could do an ip-check since he wanted to know who you really are, so he asked you to sign up here. I thought you'll never register, because you are not that dumb to make the same mistake twice. Though i forgot that tabul signed up at 46thps.net and not at c3. Only thing I remember his his provider being telnet.be (At least that's the result of whois) And when i checked yours, it appeared to be the same. (From whois) So even if you have a different provider, tabul could have a different provider back then too. And since you're both from belgium. What am I suppose to think, a new nick appears, saying he's oldskool (hmm maybe you are, only afraid to tell your old nick), but he can't remember his nick. The same happened 1 year ago, some guy (tabul) showed up out of nowhere, faking a lot of people. He was oldskool too, he forgot his nick, he's also from belgium. And now even the providers appear to be the same (according to whois). If you are someone else, you have a lot of facts against you, if not it's your own mistake you made 1 year ago.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

tasty
10-30-2008, 17:57

Tony Himself

Nice lyst Wink :shock:

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

h0td0g
10-30-2008, 18:22

Three-sixty!
| Website
gj Ohmy

shin
10-30-2008, 18:34

old.
| Website
Hi, I'm old school. My new nick is SexyGirl because I forgot my real nick. You know. 4 years of playing.. Hard to remember what nick I used. Do you believe me I'm old school? I know many facts. THPS3 has some levels like ap and rio, many players play that and shin used to say "no hi" to lyst. I hope I proved I'm oldschool and I'm so cool. btw I'm not really shin. Don't ask me if I'm shin or not. Because I'm no shin. Nice to see you guys again. Let's make 4 pages topic about it.

Pathetic..

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Rambone
10-30-2008, 18:40

Three-sixty!

hehe, that thing benny=tabul=mewto is so curious. cuz now i reminded myself when mewto asked me about TDS, he wanted to join - same like "benny". to mewto i said: " you must get our votes first ", and benny already knew that he must get our votes. additional, things which he told didnt happnd in 03-04 lol. generally - like few ppls said before, we probably discuss with tabul all the time.

shin
10-30-2008, 18:42

old.
| Website
America!

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Rambone
10-30-2008, 18:43

Three-sixty!

Nah! Lierica!

shin
10-30-2008, 18:49