Here Ramb0ne

Lyst
04-05-2009, 10:25

Administrator
| Website
The usage of fasttricks in TA definately gives you some advantage, though the difference is way less than you imagine it is. On the ground it's the difference between almost being able to land a 360 shove-it and being able to land a 360 shove-it. When you know a 360 shove-it can't be landed flatground, you'll stick to single tricks, which have a way higher succes chance than a double flip which can be landed, since that flip is longer than a single trick without fast airtricks. But in airs that small difference at flatground, can turn out in an extra trick, and you're able to do specials at some spots where you can't (well you can almost) without.

Though people barely bail by doing tricks, at least i don't, and if so it's a late reaction of my pc. I mostly bail because i overspinned or i landed into some pipe.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

2sS
04-24-2009, 05:21

Well, look at me, I don't use fast tricks, I don't need'em and I even know when I can or can't use some tricks, so mostly ppl say that I use fast tricks, bcus I do some tricks that they can't in some places, I am sleepy, I just woke up, and I am preety fckd up. Sick, today, you and me, T1 or DIE
Quote this message in a reply