Stick-it #40

plum
02-18-2009, 14:53

Tony Himself
| Website
lyst Wrote:LA shortest way:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=222">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=222</a><!-- l -->
Canada shortest way:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=250">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=250</a><!-- l -->

And imo stick-it's are about creativity, not about improving someone else' line.
I was unable to watch sicks entry but if sick had done revert earlier or faster he should have won. Ryker did that ramp grind very slowly and did revert very late. I don't know what was the time diffrence, but AFAIK sick did it better. Lyst you are idealist...creativity Wink

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

fatty
02-18-2009, 15:12

Magic Bum

count the graveyard tags in then

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

SicK
02-18-2009, 15:16

Tony Himself

I dont have time to read it all now cuz i am on university. What i can say is i already accepted that rule i just said at begin that it sux. Now we just see what stupid situations basin on tags can cause. Rule is rule we count tags so yea. Gj Figy Original About stick it where i lost with rey well i dont care that much. Now any discussions like sick should have won are senseless. There were few stick its where i should but i didnt :mrgreen: peace.

fatty Wrote:count the graveyard tags in then

there are none^^

edit: i ve read some now and i pretty much agree with plum.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

fatty
02-18-2009, 15:59

Magic Bum

lolsick

im not really saying this because i want to win:
isnt it pretty obvious what are the tags in the graveyard? even if they don't appear as tags in graff you could count them pretty easy. lets say someone did 2 tags outside and "tagged" whole graveyard, he would have won this stick-it, even if someone with entered with 3 tags where he did 1 "tag" in graveyard. thats pretty lame if you ask me.
another thing is what you guys call here "creativity", if you compre figy's and my 3rd entry, theres 1 ollie difference.
i think the best thing to do here, is to count in the "tags" in graveyard into every entry

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

RyKbitcher
02-18-2009, 17:08

What? 180!?

[quote="plum Ryker did that ramp ...[/quote]
MOO it was rey!
to not get thirdwarn--> permanent ban-->i think we should let decide the stick it maker,if he takes shortest way, who wins(when we make it about time)
ofc then not the clanmember or ´friends or sth,try to be fair to the others.

[color=#FF0000]
HAPPY NU(DE) YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WE HAVE A NEW FREAKING VIDEO HAHAHAHA

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="">(linkdidntwork)</a><!-- m -->
TAKE THIS 2011!!

EDIT: I'll leave it like this for nostalgic boner reasons.

SicK
02-18-2009, 20:21

Tony Himself

fatty Wrote:lolsick

im not really saying this because i want to win:
isnt it pretty obvious what are the tags in the graveyard? even if they don't appear as tags in graff you could count them pretty easy. lets say someone did 2 tags outside and "tagged" whole graveyard, he would have won this stick-it, even if someone with entered with 3 tags where he did 1 "tag" in graveyard. thats pretty lame if you ask me.
another thing is what you guys call here "creativity", if you compre figy's and my 3rd entry, theres 1 ollie difference.
i think the best thing to do here, is to count in the "tags" in graveyard into every entry

ah yes i forgot that u r the best and everything is bad now and when i lost with new rules everything was ok sorry man Sad Gj Figy make new one Original

CHAMP

Lyst
02-18-2009, 20:39

Administrator
| Website
fatty Wrote:isnt it pretty obvious what are the tags in the graveyard? even if they don't appear as tags in graff you could count them pretty easy. lets say someone did 2 tags outside and "tagged" whole graveyard, he would have won this stick-it, even if someone with entered with 3 tags where he did 1 "tag" in graveyard. thats pretty lame if you ask me.
No it isn't pretty obvious, is the quarterpipe 1 big tag or multiple tags? Same for the wall and the fence. And I know it's pretty strange that the longest way in time wins. But when you have a rule, and the stick-it maker didn't check, the people who entered didn't check how many tags they had, it's easy to blame the rule. You guys also didn't make entries going through the level make sexy tranfers and claim, yes but my run was sexier. The gametype is shortest way, and it's defined least # tags, and if you didn't care about it while capping, well it's your mistake.

At least we have an obvious winner here, according to the rules, where in the previous stick-it's it always ended in an argument who should have won, even in this topic. Plum claims sick should have won, I claim sick shouldn't have won. Who is going to be right now? The stick-it maker decides? Then I get complains again like "yeah right bC always chooses bC", same for TDS. If you check out the sexiest way stick-it's, almost all the winners are in the same clan. Maybe it's a coincedence, maybe it's not, at least this rule prevents subjectivity in this type of game. Back to the canada stick-it: According to the rules, sick didn't copy the line (1 object difference) but had the same amount of tags, so rey who entered first won. This is obvious and you can't argue about that.

Oh and for the stick-it makers, at rykers advice I added a new rule:
You can't make two 'first to complete' stick-its in a row. Because some of the f2c stick-its are over pretty fast, so to prevent people who come back from school/work see that there have been 3 stick-it's, we introduced this rule.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
02-18-2009, 21:30

Tony Himself

well since rules are pty clear i dont know what we are arguing about now? As i said gj Figy make new one . And who cares if I should ve won or not. Why i should is easy cuz rules weren't made when we both entered. U made new rules and judged me with new rules for past<i could easy didn't hit 1 tag i just wanted to make it as fast as possible cuz time did count back then^^?>. Now lets just f*ck it we have new rules just go with them and everything will be fine.

CHAMP