Movies!

Duckman
04-21-2009, 16:42

Three-sixty!

I can't slip into the cinema, only 17 :/. I'm downloading the torrent right now though.

QUAK.
Quote this message in a reply

Skater4Life
05-12-2009, 14:59

Tony Himself

Funny movie :
Dont be a menace to south central while drinking juice N tha hood

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

fatty
05-13-2009, 19:07

Magic Bum

i watched Ping Pong Playa

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

Zoe4ever
05-28-2009, 14:35

What? 180!?

foolish Wrote:
Duckman Wrote:I agree, I liked him in some older movies, but I think he's got a bit old and Jason Statham is better, he's like the British version of Vin Diesel (in Crank/Crank II/The Transporter/New Italian Job)

Jason Statham ftw !!!
Anyone seen Crank II yet?

I did, it really sucks Crank 1 was times better. The story is good but effects realy suck, Jason got high from electricty and they used something like lego stuff there.

My rating of Crank II 2/10

Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.

Duckman
05-31-2009, 00:07

Three-sixty!

Zoe4ever Wrote:
foolish Wrote:
Duckman Wrote:I agree, I liked him in some older movies, but I think he's got a bit old and Jason Statham is better, he's like the British version of Vin Diesel (in Crank/Crank II/The Transporter/New Italian Job)

Jason Statham ftw !!!
Anyone seen Crank II yet?

I did, it really sucks Crank 1 was times better. The story is good but effects realy suck, Jason got high from electricty and they used something like lego stuff there.

My rating of Crank II 2/10
Yeah overall, shit movie, the ending is stupid, he's on fire and then screams at the camera. But the action scenes (which there were a lot of) were really good. And he fucks Amy Smart in public again, this time on tv on a horse racing track or something..

QUAK.

tasty
05-31-2009, 07:48

Tony Himself

I saw Rocky Balboa (last one)

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

foolish
05-31-2009, 09:28

Three-sixty!

Duckman Wrote:Yeah overall, shit movie, the ending is stupid, he's on fire and then screams at the camera. But the action scenes (which there were a lot of) were really good. And he fucks Amy Smart in public again, this time on tv on a horse racing track or something..

I saw it too. I liked it, really nice action scenes and nice ideas how to get his battery loaded again. And what's the prob about the ending? That it's unrealistic? Is it better to fall 500m from a helicopter and survive or to put your head in a high voltage container? I mean, that's crank, and that's what I want to see ^^. Looking forward to Crank 3 (which, when you believe some interviews, will be in 3D) Original

oh noes!

kampfzwerg
05-31-2009, 10:35

Wannabe

2 movies I really liked were 'The Prestige' and 'The Butterfly Effect'. :lol: Watch them!

Skater4Life
05-31-2009, 10:49

Tony Himself

kampfzwerg Wrote:2 movies I really liked were 'The Prestige' and 'The Butterfly Effect'. :lol: Watch them!

Yea not very ordinary movies, with much twists 2.

BTW: my fav movie ever is : The Man From Earth (WATCH IT BY ALL MEANS !!!!!)

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Ownish
05-31-2009, 10:50

2 EZ 4 OWNI

tasty Wrote:I saw Rocky Balboa (last one)

me too yesterday. he is not that good all those rocky movies are the same coz there is a whole drama during the movie and at the end they fight. only difference in this movie is that he doesnt win by the fight.