uT Recruiting

Plato
02-28-2010, 14:12

Proskater

Where do you find these players? Did Nark had a different username before he joined uT?

Anyway, he's a nice guy, and probably a quick learner :mrgreen:.
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
02-28-2010, 14:37

It's Rodney!

Plato Wrote:Where do you find these players? Did Nark had a different username before he joined uT?

i think totaly the same Ohmy creeeeeeeepy...

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

SicK
02-28-2010, 16:16

Tony Himself

Plato Wrote:Where do you find these players? Did Nark had a different username before he joined uT?

yes ofc lol. He is narcotic and narcotic and hated guy who even didnt really know much but rambone knows about him and told me few years ago Original I just know he was noob and cheater and this NARKotic is the same dude and i am sure of it cuz i asked him . I didnt even know he joined uT but all i can say there is not a big deal about him since he is pty weak player.

and yes u can learn to play like he in 2months easy i was a lot better then him after 2months<i admit here that it was cuz th3 wasnt new for me i started with th2demo somewhere in 2001 and i basicaly just had to learn what are games about and few lines for start> but he plays a years now ^^heis not new.

btw to haters who finds my post ridiculous - "Fake" off.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
02-28-2010, 19:33

Administrator
| Website
Funny, because I asked him the same and to me answered differently.
Oh and sick you weren't a quick learner, I remember those times when you and rambone joined proservers while you were still noob. And that lasted longer than 2 months :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

plum
02-28-2010, 20:28

Tony Himself
| Website
lyst Wrote:Funny, because I asked him the same and to me answered differently.
Oh and sick you weren't a quick learner, I remember those times when you and rambone joined proservers while you were still noob. And that lasted longer than 2 months :lol:
Agreed. :lol:

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
02-28-2010, 20:30

Tony Himself

Not really lyst Original u already told me that and it wasnt me i guess. When i started to play rambone was already pty good at cz and could do 5xtz ap pty easy also he could do 1.5bil ap when i started and he had decent ctf skills<so basicaly u can call me and rambone noob only cuz we didnt respect u not cuz we didnt ve skills> . 2ss said that rambone changed and he was a lot worst but now he is ownin .Indeed he was really good when i started to play th3 online. Also no u dont remember my noob days cuz my days were when i was winin all cz tours i wanted. If you dont know dont take voice here cuz i am at least honest and u really ve leaks here. I remember everything, you prolly not really. I wasnt quick learner? So how can u explain that after few months online i already won every cz tour which was around back then? hm.....

plum Wrote:
lyst Wrote:Funny, because I asked him the same and to me answered differently.
Agreed. :lol:

n/c lol

You can ve old noobs in your team Lyst idc just dont talk shits . One old cheater out new in ave uT. I just wanted to explain all those new guys around here who are surprised with that u dont want to let them in and u let in some "new"guy that they ve nothing to be jaelouse about.

CHAMP

plum
02-28-2010, 23:13

Tony Himself
| Website
Sick, you wrote in your previous that post you don't know Narkotic. So why do you claim that Nark and Narkotic is the same person? Why??? IIRC Narktoic and Lyst didn't like each other. And about uT. uT is Lysts clan and he can do whatever he wants.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
03-01-2010, 00:33

Tony Himself

that"nark" was playing with nick narkotic then after i said he is well known noob from the past he changed to NARK he is same guy but you can ve ur own theories.

Quote:uT is Lysts clan and he can do whatever he wants.

thx for letin me know :shock:

CHAMP

Lyst
03-01-2010, 09:05

Administrator
| Website
Sick you have been discussed at the bluforums together with rambone. We wanted to change the password, because of guys like you. That was somewhere in 2005. The first tourney I can remember you were good at was at the thc forums. Which was in 2006 or 2007. So maybe it seemed like months to you, but it was at least a year. And also rambone wasn't REALLY good until short before c3. Which was 2008.

Btw did you ask him, and did he tell you he was narkotic from 2006? Because that's what you're saying. Guessing it's him is something totally different.
Besides I don't think narkotic would join a clan like oD (no offense) and he only heard of one password, while narkotic was hosting with d as well.
Plus his dutch is really good for living here 3 years, since the old narkotic wasn't dutch. So just because they share a nick, you can't "guess" that they're the same person, because that's simply the only argument you've got.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
03-01-2010, 16:46

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:Sick you have been discussed at the bluforums together with rambone. We wanted to change the password, because of guys like you. That was somewhere in 2005. The first tourney I can remember you were good at was at the thc forums. Which was in 2006 or 2007. So maybe it seemed like months to you, but it was at least a year.

I play since 2006 holidays online hope it made things clear for you now Original

CHAMP