uT Recruiting

manu
03-03-2010, 17:04

Three-sixty!
| Website
i think we were all absolutly noobs when we started to play TH3! or?

Watch out!
[Image: tiktok.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
03-03-2010, 17:06

Tony Himself

ye for me it was in 2001-2. You guys dont get it that online playing is so easy . Every1 already did everything for u and all online guys do is learning old easy shits and all play the same way. Thats why the real oldsqlers always will be the best players<andy,draco,mike> those new even if are creative dont really ve a chance to make their point in th history. I was talkin once with crazy9000 eps who is like one of the best th3 ta player ever<maybe the best>251xstop and he told me he wasnt even good @th2 maybe cuz he played too less or maybe he wasnt creative a lot to make better lines etc. His rec was 1 mil i could do easly 3.5 in hangar. I already had basics when i came online in 2006 really solid basics and i just had to know what those games are all about. When i knew what i should do in ctf,cz,koth etc it wasnt that hard for me to improve really fast.

What i mean is it is not hard to be good online all u need is practice and some time. It is other story with offline games and i was always good offline too . In basicaly every games type lol^^

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
03-03-2010, 17:17

Administrator
| Website
Because they don't always host with a password?
I played since 2002 and got the password in 2004, by that time I could do over 7xtc, over 100 mil and beat various pros in cz/ctf already, which was just coming up in that time. 1 month later I joined blu already, can't really say there were any noobs in blu. Ofcourse I was noob too, for 2 years! But don't make up things like the proserver stuff.

And I can't literally proof it, because the blu forums are down. But ask any active member there. You can say it's no fact, but I didn't ask plum to back me up here and plum was a frequent visitor at the blu forums.

Edit: For games like trick attack you're right, but games like ctf and cz developed after these people already left to other th games.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
03-03-2010, 17:21

Tony Himself

Ye cuz maybe he remember rambone was discused there and somehow conected me with him idk. Srsly how could i be discused there if when i started online blu was already dead all i remember was 46 with you shin and blaq in.

CHAMP

plum
03-03-2010, 19:58

Tony Himself
| Website
SicK Wrote:I was talkin once with crazy9000 eps who is like one of the best th3 ta player ever<maybe the best>251xstop and he told me he wasnt even good @th2 maybe cuz he played too less or maybe he wasnt creative a lot to make better lines etc. His rec was 1 mil i could do easly 3.5 in hangar. I already had basics when i came online in 2006 really solid basics and i just had to know what those games are all about
What's your point?

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

plum
03-03-2010, 20:02

Tony Himself
| Website
SicK Wrote:Ye cuz maybe he remember rambone was discused there and somehow conected me with him idk. Srsly how could i be discused there if when i started online blu was already dead all i remember was 46 with you shin and blaq in.
We were talking about the people from clan called WS or something like that, where you, Ramobone and others were.

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
03-03-2010, 20:22

Tony Himself

I was in WS 1? or 2?weeks?lol and it was when rambone wasnt there anymore if he was there at all.Also it was in 2006 holidays not 2005. Srsly stop those jokes. If it is about teams now in what pro teams u were plum? If i am such a noob with rambone interesting is how we owned all th3 teams 2-3 years ago when we were active and th3 slaps were still ok now it is buggy shit which makes noobs win with pros and feel good. Interesting is how we were noobs if we won in ctf tour vs kubus and crim and it was prolly in early 2007. I at least ve some facts all u ve are some jaelouse kids jokes so proof me something or stfu pls.
Thought it was a history when i had to post shits like that but seems it isnt.

CHAMP

Lyst
03-03-2010, 20:52

Administrator
| Website
What are your facts lol? That you won vs someone in a tour ok, but I don't see any fact dates coming from you either.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

plum
03-03-2010, 20:55

Tony Himself
| Website
SicK Wrote:I was in WS 1? or 2?weeks?lol and it was when rambone wasnt there anymore if he was there at all.Also it was in 2006 holidays not 2005. Srsly stop those jokes. If it is about teams now in what pro teams u were plum? If i am such a noob with rambone interesting is how we owned all th3 teams 2-3 years ago when we were active and th3 slaps were still ok now it is buggy shit which makes noobs win with pros and feel good. Interesting is how we were noobs if we won in ctf tour vs kubus and crim and it was prolly in early 2007. I at least ve some facts all u ve are some jaelouse kids jokes so proof me something or stfu pls.
Thought it was a history when i had to post shits like that but seems it isnt.
I never said you are not pro. I said why we were (wrongly) linking you and Rambone. You should know that we don't know when exactly everyone started playing online.

Esk8
03-03-2010, 20:56

Three-sixty!

So... am I the only one being confused here? What's the point to all this arguing? It wouldve been fine years ago when there was still an actual big community and people had ''influence'' but seriously, now? Just enjoy the game for what it is and for the friends you still have.