Noobs on pro servers !

krea
05-19-2009, 19:33

Officer Dick

analysing all posts i can now read out the following facts:

-only lyst, sick etc. are "real pros" who deserve pw.

rest doesn´t

so you "real pros" are the minority if i can count right. and we "wannabe pros" are the majority. in a democracy the majority wins, no?
Quote this message in a reply

Duckman
05-19-2009, 19:37

Three-sixty!

That's seems to be how it's played out up until now.

QUAK.

Shizz
05-19-2009, 19:38

It's Rodney!

krea Wrote:analysing all posts i can now read out the following facts:

rest doesn´t

so you "real pros" are the minority if i can count right. and we "wannabe pros" are the majority. in a democracy the majority wins, no?
tru. Ohmy

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

SicK
05-19-2009, 20:31

Tony Himself

krea Wrote:analysing all posts i can now read out the following facts:

rest doesn´t

Pros doesnt have democracy they have the elites theory. But what u say isnt truth Tongue Pro pws were made cuz worse players were in majority so better players didnt want to play with them<made pws and had their own community>. But srsly idc this shit anymore for me every1can use tod now. I am not caring anyf*ckinggame i play anyway.

Well it just takes lot of time and practice to become really good player which i <and some other players>can call th3 pro player. It isn't only about ta,graf,ctf,cz those skills are a lot if u good in all aspects but still u need more for me to be called pro.I won't call pro as many ppl as shin did.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
05-19-2009, 21:47

Administrator
| Website
The only thing you can do as majority is setting up an own community with your own password, only thing is, the 'pros' their ego's are too big to be part of that community, which automatically makes it a lower community, and while people want to be in the highest possible, the minority wins. :twisted:

Believe me, someone with skills and some ego will have much more influence to a community than your majority. :ugeek:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?