in net game lobby :D

plum
05-16-2009, 13:41

Tony Himself
| Website
Goof Wrote:no. not when u are in server, just when u go online and than u see the right list with player nicks. Than u see for example a red nick when he is in a server and a yellow nick when he isnt in server
Why do you need this?

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

Ghost
05-16-2009, 17:11

so you can see if you can chat with him or not Tongue

plum
05-17-2009, 00:29

Tony Himself
| Website
Ghost Wrote:so you can see if you can chat with him or not Tongue
If someone is in server you use in game messages. You dont need to use lobby chat. And what if it's she? :lol:

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Ghost
05-17-2009, 10:02

i mean if the name is red (maybe means he/she/it is in a server) you cant chat with him/her/it, but if its normal or whatever you can chat with him/her/it because he/she/it isnt in a server

understand? Laugh

plum
05-17-2009, 15:53

Tony Himself
| Website
Ghost Wrote:i mean if the name is red (maybe means he/she/it is in a server) you cant chat with him/her/it, but if its normal or whatever you can chat with him/her/it because he/she/it isnt in a server

understand? Laugh
Not at all.

Duckman
05-17-2009, 17:20

Three-sixty!

Plum.

When in the lobby, you cannot tell whether someone is IN A SERVER, or NOT IN A SERVER. You can only tell who's hosting as their name is grey.

So it would be nice to know whether the person is in the lobby (they will see your messages) or in a different server (they won't see your messages, unless they have Vadru's mod and happen to be looking). I mean you could just check every server that's there.. which these days isn't very many, but it would save time nervertheless.

QUAK.

plum
05-17-2009, 21:16

Tony Himself
| Website
Now I see your point.

This feature would probaly require lot of work to just realize that 98% of people (not noobs) listed in lobby are already in servers or AFK. I hope you won't need it to make sure that some certain noobs see you telling pro pass. Wink

slappy
05-17-2009, 22:13

U WOT M8
| Website
Well there is old fashion way Tongue u can always see servers and just click on them and see player names..

Domsk-tmC
05-17-2009, 22:18

Wannabe

sometimes are some players greu and there are no servers at the moment

so wat it means if players are grey?

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

Duckman
05-17-2009, 22:51

Three-sixty!

Domsk-tmC Wrote:sometimes are some players greu and there are no servers at the moment

so wat it means if players are grey?
Domsk when you play in your own server you turn grey.

QUAK.