Ap 1st try

plum
05-17-2009, 16:09

Tony Himself
| Website
I didn't like it. These 2 bounces at the begining are hard, but far from being original. The next thing are 45 ollies of the edges. Go thug2 and you will see that every random noob (of course you r not noob) do it in ap. On thps3 the only diffrence is that you can't do bs. Generally your style is good, but ap is the worse lvl to improv. I'd rather see some neat style line than average so called improv.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
05-17-2009, 16:47

Tony Himself

okey. truth is idk what u r talking about but still apriciate that Wink

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Ownish
05-17-2009, 17:55

2 EZ 4 OWNI

SicK Wrote:just go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fuctuploads.com/replays/users/SicK/">http://fuctuploads.com/replays/users/SicK/</a><!-- m --> right click on sickap.wmv file and save as. Should work :?

ye u r right it works ;]

nice shits in that vid Original

Domsk-tmC
05-17-2009, 19:15

Wannabe

i never have seen someone doing stuff like this
you are a pro man Xd
nice vid

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

wild786
05-18-2009, 00:13

w!Ld

its not that great but i guess its pretty good for a first try a lil more speed woulda been nice tho Original

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

SicK
05-18-2009, 10:43

Tony Himself

Truth is u ppl are blind. Speed was fucking good in that vid and i see few coments says it was bad haha ye sure. It is just speeded down<8sec slower then should be in 2min> sorry i cant speed up in movie maker open ur eyes and stop talking about speed . k thx.yes.

+i never said it was great.

CHAMP

shin
05-18-2009, 19:09

old.
| Website
hmm.. speed was ok, but I won't change my opinion that overall you play like a turtle Laugh but I see some progress Laugh and that's all. nothing special. bonks in my favourite places ;] + I see after my cs run you started to join many tricks Laugh that combination grab+ misty is stolen from soom vid? am I right ?Laugh I know it's fucking hard to make something new, what I didn't see if we talk about improv, style etc but when I watch you I have a feeling you just copied most of moves from another players, practised that and that's your style. It works good, but I really want to see something what is yours. I know it's only improv, first try and you don't care about thps as we used to some time ago but show me that you add something from yourself to thps.

6/10

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

SicK
05-18-2009, 19:16

Tony Himself

hah shin every style combination i use i found myself lol. Ofc players could do it before me. Never saw method to misty but i am sure some1 used it before me cuz it is pty obv combination Wink When i did my 1st 360flip to 360hardflip <bys1 times or smthing before> i thought it looks ok then i saw some old vids and ppl do almost same on t1-t2 with semiflip. It is hard to find new ye but it is my style cuz i didnt copy their combinations i use my own which they used before me<they could>.

Note: i was really working with style<trix> from time to time mainly for new prov tour i tried to find something new or for example tried to play with up+up grab downdown grab etc double taps to make style more atractive. Ofc i am not perfect but what i mainly do is just mixing some grabs with grabs,grabs with specials etc. I am not really trying to find some good looking combinations. I ve some and i use them everythingelse is just mixing trix.

Ofc u know i was learning style from old players vids.Why? Anserw is pty easy: new players sux at style really hard ,harder then they think <easy to notice when u watch some good old player video>. I think i mainly took basics from them and tried to find my way of playing. I obv found it and being like i just copied them and practice is far from truth Wink

CHAMP

wild786
05-20-2009, 02:32

w!Ld

need speed brah need speed Tongue

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]