GuF,SheeP are saying all the pro PW!

Skater4Life
05-24-2009, 21:26

Tony Himself

this topic is just becoming spam and everyone is saying useless stuff i heard 1000 times

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman
Quote this message in a reply

shin
05-24-2009, 21:30

old.
| Website
heheh I would like to say that after my leaving thps everyone call themselves a pro Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

kampfzwerg
05-24-2009, 21:36

Wannabe

In my opinion, if I hosted with the common password there were only people who are in the level of skills like the pw-owners usually had more than a year ago. No need to change anything. And to sort out the few people you are listing there is a kickbutton with ban-function.

JMTC :ugeek:

Skater4Life
05-24-2009, 21:36

Tony Himself

you left a lot of knowlege :shock: :mrgreen:

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

plum
05-24-2009, 21:50

Tony Himself
| Website
I bet they will be so called pros in few months. Some people here have short memory. Few years ago on blu forums we wanted to set new password, because some noobs :shock: like Sick or Rambone were joining pro servers :shock: :shock: . Now they are very decent players.

We don't need new passwords. We still use the same passwords that has been used 2 or 7 years ago. So someone who was good 7 years ago still can join and play with good players.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Domsk-tmC
05-24-2009, 22:20

Wannabe

woooooooooohw
sick and rambo are noobs Xd

[Image: signaturenglish.php]

SicK
05-24-2009, 22:35

Tony Himself

plum Wrote:I bet they will be so called pros in few months. Some people here have short memory. Few years ago on blu forums we wanted to set new password, because some noobs :shock: like Sick or Rambone were joining pro servers :shock: :shock: .

Well you started to say a lot of bullshit lol really. A lot players here are new and will belive in that. Truth is when i started to play blu was already dead . What more when i met rambone he already had 2nd best ta score in th3 just after rev, was good at cz and ctf. I know that u wanted to say that every1 online started as a noob. Thats truth u cant just play single player as good as the best players online . i am observing th3 community since i started online and not many players tries something more , they dont try to search how good old players were ,how they played. Fatguy was prolly the 1st and last from "new" who learnt something<he still has lot more potential i think> ,now maybe rey if he will go in good way.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

plum
05-24-2009, 22:45

Tony Himself
| Website
SicK Wrote:Well you started to say a lot of bullshit lol really. A lot players here are new and will belive in that. Truth is when i started to play blu was already dead . What more when i met rambone he already had 2nd best ta score in th3 just after rev.
You have no idea how bad was Rambone. He learnt very quickly thought. Oh and I didn't know when you started online. I put you there by mistake. Sad Sorry.

SicK Wrote:I know that u wanted to say that every1 online started as a noob. Thats truth u cant just play single player as good as the best players online . But i am observing th3 community since i started online and not many players tries something more , they dont try to search how good old players were ,how they played. Fatguy was prolly the 1st and last from "new" who learnt something ,now maybe rey if he will go in good way.
For my standards most of the current players are good. Almost everybody owns me at CZ :|

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
05-24-2009, 22:53

Tony Himself

Ye i heard rambone was weak at begin 2ss told me that so maybe it was about him but long long time ago Wink

When i wrote about Fg or rey i didnt mean cz skills at all Original

If we only looks at cz ap skills "thesedays players" are good. Thats not enought<same tfs all the time, lot of camping,lot of shit in those cz games> for me tho Wink

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
05-25-2009, 08:11

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:
plum Wrote:I bet they will be so called pros in few months. Some people here have short memory. Few years ago on blu forums we wanted to set new password, because some noobs :shock: like Sick or Rambone were joining pro servers :shock: :shock: .

Well you started to say a lot of bullshit lol really. A lot players here are new and will belive in that. Truth is when i started to play blu was already dead . What more when i met rambone he already had 2nd best ta score in th3 just after rev, was good at cz and ctf. I know that u wanted to say that every1 online started as a noob. Thats truth u cant just play single player as good as the best players online . i am observing th3 community since i started online and not many players tries something more , they dont try to search how good old players were ,how they played. Fatguy was prolly the 1st and last from "new" who learnt something<he still has lot more potential i think> ,now maybe rey if he will go in good way.
Well sick it's no bullshit, you and rambone were one of the first real cases why we wanted to create a new password. After that it spread quite rapidly to people from wS etc. Only difference is that you guys were as good back then as the average 'pro' now.
Only active people I can consider pro atm are: Sick, Rambone, Wild, Blaq, Fatguy, Blind and Resul
There are some people who are on the right way, and are somewhere around obtaining the propassword according to the old reqs. Those include Rey, Ryker, Love, Ownish and some more. So for the rest of you, if you don't want to look stupid, stop making threads about a new propassword, because if there will be one, you'll be excluded from it anyways.

ps. could be I forgot someone.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?