Graff Vidz challenge

Norway
06-24-2009, 13:55

Wannabe

Doffen Wrote:I would like to try, but we need some clearer rules.

Like:
-We do one lvl each week.All lvls.
-Winners from each lvl will have a final match in a random lvl(or something).
-Poll system.
I totally agree

If I Meet You,I ctrl+alt+delete You!
Quote this message in a reply

Skater4Life
06-24-2009, 14:11

Tony Himself

Doffen Wrote:-Winners from each lvl will have a final match in a random lvl(or something)

this is stupid we should just see how many lvls players won and we will see who is first,second,third....
this would only be good if there is a tie in first place and the lvl wouldnt be chosen the lvl would be the ones that those 2 players pick in which ones they are best.

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

06-24-2009, 15:48

Unregistered

Skater4Life Wrote:
Doffen Wrote:-Winners from each lvl will have a final match in a random lvl(or something)

this is stupid we should just see how many lvls players won and we will see who is first,second,third....
this would only be good if there is a tie in first place and the lvl wouldnt be chosen the lvl would be the ones that those 2 players pick in which ones they are best.
Yes, sounds better.You know there was a reason that i wrote "Or something", behind it.

slappy
06-25-2009, 15:14

U WOT M8
| Website
Graf is supposed to be fun and i wouldnt like to see that i come last so just post vids but no winners cap ur best line etc.. this is my idea

Norway
06-25-2009, 21:06

Wannabe

slappy Wrote:Graf is supposed to be fun and i wouldnt like to see that i come last so just post vids but no winners cap ur best line etc.. this is my idea
(N)

If I Meet You,I ctrl+alt+delete You!

bluey
06-26-2009, 15:55

FATALITY

yes sure
so maybe we should create a free session with same rules but without be judged ;p

I think before starting we need more player beware of that challenge ..

Heart

krea
06-29-2009, 14:18

Officer Dick

i would like to participate aswell. but i don´t think that many ppl will see this topic if it´s in other challenges. put it in tourneys so it´s more like everyone will see it

07-06-2009, 21:53

Unregistered

slappy Wrote:Graf is supposed to be fun and i wouldnt like to see that i come last so just post vids but no winners cap ur best line etc.. this is my idea
If you don't want to lose, don't play, lol.

Lyst
07-06-2009, 22:06

Administrator
| Website
I would plan it after the holidays, everything in the holidays turns out into nothing :roll:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

tasty
07-07-2009, 11:36

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:I would plan it after the holidays, everything in the holidays turns out into nothing :roll:
(Y) Yeah, that's better. Most people goes to another country or something. I say: After holidays. :mrgreen:

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]