[Show Results]

Shin Poll

WhyTheFuQ
09-10-2009, 23:11

Wannabe
| Website
what was shin's old name?
AND WHAT IS THE NEW PASS???
back in my day we used to tie and onion round our belt which was the style at the time (santa)

we must fight for our rights
we must fight to survive
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
09-11-2009, 12:02

FATALITY

I vote Shin coz i love him Original
And i prefer seeing a real oldschoolers who really helped this community rather than banning him just for a pw. Sure i know that's BAD :twisted: ..

Heart

Duckman
09-11-2009, 12:32

Three-sixty!

Face it blue the only help shin gave was warning and banning OTHER people Xd.

QUAK.

SicK
09-11-2009, 13:44

Tony Himself

Unban shin pls cuz he won that poll if not just ban me too. If it is funny for u or cool to ban ppl who this community deservs being like that now. We are 150ppl here registered now but it wasnt like that always a lot of new players now who registered few months ago acts like the know everything. Sorry ok unban shin or ban me too have fun guys. Ah i ve to add that no1 is using that new pw anyway so it is like baning shin for nothing.Can't really agree with it . Shin never was too nice to me but now i really mean it ban or unban pick one. I know u like baning but i am aware of that I really am.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

wild786
09-12-2009, 04:37

w!Ld

1o000 Wrote:If a player, who you don't know tell pro password (or something else), he got permaban and won't get unbanned and everyone hates him then, but if one of "you" tell pro password he get permaban, but then you are asking to unban him?

It's a little bit unfair.

let me rephrase that for u a bit so ppl can understand

he's basically saying that if u banned somone u didnt kno and he asked for a poll u wouldnt do it, so why do it for shin, why does he deserve special treatment

it makes it unfair towards other ppl and i agree with that

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

SicK
09-12-2009, 14:05

Tony Himself

Ye maybe u didnt understand. I dont know anyone who was permamently banned here lets maybe start with it<so how can u know we wont do it for others?I would for sure ask to unban anyone who i saw active long long years>. 2nd thing is who is 10000 or you for this community?How can u compare you to shin lol. U are like semiactive @ c3 net .Ofc shin does deserv every special treatment. He was around since always long before i even started to play<online>. When i started to play<online> and being active like whole 2007-8-9 shin was active too and i can mention only few ppl who never left th3 and community. As i remember always around were LYST,SHIN,PLUM,then FatGuy and me. I am talkin about last 3 years here. Also there are faults from shins side and from lysts<idk who did this stupid list of testers>side too. Shin fault was to say " I end with th3" tho he was still playing...Lysts was to belive it and didn't put shin on list. I think shin felt bad that he didnt see his nick there and he saw nicks like :love or juice who ofc never were as active as he was<i dont say they are worse or something just weren't that long around>. Imo if there were ppl who deserved to be testers cuz of their long time playing etc it would be Lyst,Shin ...MAYBE fatguy and me.

The list was weird and was mising shin so he somehow did put himself on list and gave pw to idk who maybe he also disagreeded with pw idea. U cant know as u never gave him chance to say it here public. UNBAN SHIN PLEASE.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
09-12-2009, 14:37

Administrator
| Website
You both don't seem to know the real story. And yes there are other people who have permanent ban here (kevDN4, for posting PB on purpose and spamming every topic etc with german shit etc).
Wild is not just some semiactive guy here, blind he and me initiated this password. At the moment we set up the testingteam, shin didn't play thps3. So why even put him in the testingteam. Besides that wasn't even his problem, he was too busy to test anyway. His problem was that oldskool people needed to do the test, while they have known the password for years. That's why he tried to stop this new password by telling the password to others. He even sent a mail to random thps3 people. So it's not just like he was picking the good players.
But clearly shin was fighting for something that was already there, since he, plum, blueman resul and more people got this password without any test. There are just some oldskoolers, who still had to do the test, just because other players would say, I'm way better than him, so why can he join. And if you really consider yourself pro you should pass this test with ease. We wanted to put the requirements way higher, but we knew it would kill the community.

Here's the problem I'm dealing with:
If I unban shin, other people think they'll get a unban too eventually, if they tell the password, so we're just moving the problem to other players.
If I don't unban shin, he will keep telling the password to everyone, yes we didn't give him the second password, but there are 1 or more betrayers among those who know the passwords, and we have no clue who'd that be.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Skater4Life
09-12-2009, 15:31

Tony Himself

lol was this pw actually used more than 1 day in a row?
this pw failed soo long ago but lets see shin is a gr8 guy and he helped the community a lot but on the other hand he did tell the pw but did this action change anything i mean more people knew the password that is never used and if you unban he will tell more ppl lol so actually you gave him a perm ban for nothing this poll would never get 1 vote for yes we want shin back if he did same things kev did but this is really like banning him as he spammed 1 topic the pw isnt anything anymore cuz it failed ppl are better of hosting without any pw and ban ppl they dont want so bring shin back if he will keep being active (he doesnt have to be in game) but on this forum or if he will be some of the semiactive on c3 or just a account that will fade than dont unban him.

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

manu
09-12-2009, 15:32

Three-sixty!
| Website
Hio Lyst,
mybe i have an Idea.
but first a question: U talk about the NEW Pro pw, or?
k, how were it if u create a new pw and say it to everyone u know the old NEW pro pw, and forget the old NEW Pro pw?????

Only a suggsetion
maybe im definitly wrong Tongue

manu

Watch out!
[Image: tiktok.gif]

Lyst
09-12-2009, 15:41

Administrator
| Website
We didn't use the password anymore, because shin made the project fail. It's like there is any other reason we stopped using it. I don't understand what you're saying manu, but we've already pm'd a new password to everyone who passed the test, except shin and he still knew the password. Like I said, there is some weak link within the people who know the pw.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?