Poll: Unban Shin?
Yes, we love shin
No, he deserved it
[Show Results]

Shin Poll

Shizz
09-12-2009, 15:46

It's Rodney!

Laugh u guys are taking it so srsly for a game , like some1 gonna die Laugh sry had to say that, but ik its important!

i rly dont know if u should unban shin or not , but what if u unban him, and after see what comes from? if he spams or say pass ag or idk , just unban him ag? or not?
and sick u say

SicK Wrote:2nd thing is who is 10000 or you for this community?How can u compare you to shin lol. U are like semiactive @ c3 net .

well i tho lyst said(not totaly same) : we are a community , we decide/discuss./suggest. together , so i think it doesnt rly matter who says hes opinion , ik he doesnt knows shin(i think) and me neither , but he has a point , and u2 and wild 2

...or is this 2 spam? :? Sad

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
09-13-2009, 13:56

Tony Himself

Ye but my point is that now we ve 150ppl here registered but it wasnt like that ever man. My point is without shin this community wont exist i know those words are strong but i am sure few ppl are more important for this community then others. Ofc u can decide now to w/e u want i am just asking to consider that shin was with us since years idk if it doesnt mean a shit for u Lyst? Cant belive it, really.

+If shin just didnt agree with new pw i understand him if he didnt get the idea of new pw. For begin when i saw idea i was like LOL 3<nicks were also funny Lyst ok but wild and blind WTF> ppl want to tell now who deserv new pw and who doesnt and they try to be cool but ye after i read the whole idea it actualy made some sense and was IMO really GOOD IDEA. Shin just didnt ve time to discuss it or maybe didnt want to and thats the problem. I think he understand it by now and he can be unbaned ...no? Sad

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

fatty
09-13-2009, 15:42

Magic Bum

somebody is/was drunk here, lol

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

SicK
09-13-2009, 19:38

Tony Himself

Not really just unban shin. He won the poll if this poll was for nothing i dont see sense to do it, really...

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

1o000
09-13-2009, 20:49

Proskater

SicK Wrote:Ye maybe u didnt understand. I dont know anyone who was permamently banned here lets maybe start with it<so how can u know we wont do it for others?I would for sure ask to unban anyone who i saw active long long years>. 2nd thing is who is 10000 or you for this community?How can u compare you to shin lol. U are like semiactive @ c3 net .Ofc shin does deserv every special treatment. He was around since always long before i even started to play<online>. When i started to play<online> and being active like whole 2007-8-9 shin was active too and i can mention only few ppl who never left th3 and community. As i remember always around were LYST,SHIN,PLUM,then FatGuy and me. I am talkin about last 3 years here. Also there are faults from shins side and from lysts<idk who did this stupid list of testers>side too. Shin fault was to say " I end with th3" tho he was still playing...Lysts was to belive it and didn't put shin on list. I think shin felt bad that he didnt see his nick there and he saw nicks like :love or juice who ofc never were as active as he was<i dont say they are worse or something just weren't that long around>. Imo if there were ppl who deserved to be testers cuz of their long time playing etc it would be Lyst,Shin ...MAYBE fatguy and me.

The list was weird and was mising shin so he somehow did put himself on list and gave pw to idk who maybe he also disagreeded with pw idea. U cant know as u never gave him chance to say it here public. UNBAN SHIN PLEASE.

I never talked about me.And if you red my answers before this post you know what i want to say.
It's kind a racist:
Black=bad
White=good
||
New=bad
Old=good

[Image: 100004.png]

krea
09-13-2009, 21:39

Officer Dick

ok i really can´t tell that i liked shin. he considered me a camper and newschool noob and whatever. tho this doesn´t have ANY influence on my vote

shin was the only one who kept this forum clean. new mods fail. spam spam spam

10000 tihs comparison is quite "radical" lol.

wild786
09-13-2009, 22:13

w!Ld

he's right tho, just because ur old school doesnt mean ur oh so kool
to be cool, u just gotta be cool or u gotta be me 8-)

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Shizz
09-16-2009, 14:49

It's Rodney!

already decided lyst?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Lyst
09-16-2009, 14:59

Administrator
| Website
The proposal we gave him was, to tell us the weak link (the one who told him the 2nd password), then he would get an unban. Because otherwise we can never continue this password project.
And shin refused to tell us. So as long he keeps refusing his ban will stay.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Lyms
11-11-2009, 10:21

What? 180!?

SicK Wrote:Not really just unban shin. He won the poll if this poll was for nothing i dont see sense to do it, really...

Agree 38

You're Pro or you're Noob, that's life.