RBS Latest Clan

Lalita
10-11-2009, 08:53

Officer Dick
| Website
As you may be aware of RBS [Red Bull Skaters] is the lastest clan around with some fine players and theres only 1 place left for good players, u need to be able to get 100mil to join.

Current Members:

* juLy'RBS
* Lalita'RBS <<<Me
* ghostriDe'RBS
* 1o000'RBS
* louishawk'RBS
* New Member Avalable

[attachment=0]

Thanks

Attached File(s)
.png  800px-Red_Bull_svg copy.png (Size: 72.56 KB / Downloads: 211)

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

1o000
10-11-2009, 13:54

Proskater

Good Job!
Hope someone will join. :Original

[Image: 100004.png]

krea
10-12-2009, 19:51

Officer Dick

cooooool pls me wanna join.................................................
................................................................................​.........
................................................................................​.........
................................................................................​.............................................................................
................................................................................​................................................................................​................................................................................​...........................
................................................................................​..........NICHT!

1o000
10-12-2009, 21:42

Proskater

You got a problem?

[Image: 100004.png]