BYS3 - round 3<semifinal> - skater island !

SicK
11-05-2009, 21:35

Tony Himself

Players :

- Wild
- Crim
- Fatguy
- Worm
- Lyst

Gl and have fun guys as always rules didnt change ofc.

Deadline : 10/11/2009

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]
Quote this message in a reply

tasty
11-09-2009, 21:16

Tony Himself

I'm trying to put all the videos of the 'Burn Your Skills' tournaments (BYS 2 + BYS 3) on my YouTube account:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHatedOne786">http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHatedOne786</a><!-- m -->

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: It will take some time.

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

Skater4Life
11-09-2009, 22:12

Tony Himself

good luck to everyone in this round
and tasty Thank YOU SO MUCH you posted your first prov thats so sweet

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

SicK
11-10-2009, 14:05

Tony Himself

Isn't black a TDS color since the day this site was created? What is this shit? When someone of u delete TDS group would be nice to at least tell me about it since i was leader and i didnt delete it...idk what is this and i want explaination.

CHAMP

tasty
11-10-2009, 15:40

Tony Himself

Skater4Life Wrote:good luck to everyone in this round
and tasty Thank YOU SO MUCH you posted your first prov thats so sweet
lol. Thats really stupid what u just said. :?

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

Lyst
11-10-2009, 16:53

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:Isn't black a TDS color since the day this site was created? What is this shit? When someone of u delete TDS group would be nice to at least tell me about it since i was leader and i didnt delete it...idk what is this and i want explaination.
Is TDS still alive then? You're wearing a different tag everyday, and the rest of the clan isn't playing at all. And as far as i can remember, someone told me that TDS is no more.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Ownish
11-10-2009, 21:20

2 EZ 4 OWNI

ye wtf i alrdy thought some noob joined tds coz its name was black. but i dont like it, tds is a clan made up ages ago so why remove it now. sick always changes his nick prolly coz hes bored being tds while nobody from his team is alive in game. but hes still tds, atleast thats what he told me (tds for evaaaa^^) imo tds should be coloured black like always.

SicK
11-10-2009, 21:29

Tony Himself

Well we discused it a bit @msn with lyst and idk . It is his forum and if no1else from tds cares then well . If Qc or w/e is the name of this team want it then ok but i guess there are a lot more teams which are like inactive here then tds<since i am pty active user (postwise)>. But once again it is lyst forum i was just shocked that no1 told me and i see S4L black i thought also wtf?who joined him tds? Then i noticed my black nick is gone... I guess some1 at least should ask me but well...

CHAMP

Skater4Life
11-10-2009, 22:21

Tony Himself

ownish Wrote:tds is a clan made up ages ago so why remove it now.
Cuz there is one player in it !?
ownish Wrote:tds should be coloured black like always.
When i asked rey earlier about making a group on chapter-3 idk what clan was then he said what you gonna make a group with 1 player active and a semi active player. I wont make it he said, but lol should there really be a group (clan, team, w/e) with 1 player who i must say isnt active as me or vadru.
If you really want to have a clan then you should wear the tag of your clan always and if you are the leader you should recruit someone to your clan, not just forget about all and then wonder why your group is missing.
So just leave it alone, and let 2 fully active members have their group to themselves.
And ye i have an idea cuz TDS lives or whatever with 1 player i say all of those who are clanless (at least those on forum) have their own group, who cares make a freaking clan and have only you as member and let lyst add it to the forum does that sound nice ownish ???

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

bluey
11-11-2009, 10:47

FATALITY

I think TDS should be still alive in this forum, coz it is a great clan.
Moreover, THC is dead too on th3, dn4 have just one member alive (trick) WTK has no member really alive (uloveme left and i dont really see paranoid online), flo too...

but as sick says, it is lyst forum :Original

Heart