Please Help MEE!!!

Lalita
11-10-2009, 09:22

Officer Dick
| Website
I amm soo sick of this, this guy and some other people keep calling me a noob when I am smarter then them it's haiii.lights little brother called Chillout or Bush.wB and he is saying that he fucked my mum and stuff on Xfire, & I am reallt pissed of when I play THPS3 people always kick me & when those people join my server I have never kicked them, (its not saved for people it people like hotdog and someone from oD) I am really upset and mad, I have been practising for about 6hours a day & my record is only about 30mill.

Please help me :cry: :cry: Sad Sad

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

h0td0g
11-10-2009, 09:32

Three-sixty!
| Website
Lalita Wrote:I amm soo sick of this, this guy and some other people keep calling me a noob when I am smarter then them it's haiii.lights little brother called Chillout or Bush.wB and he is saying that he fucked my mum and stuff on Xfire, & I am reallt pissed of when I play THPS3 people always kick me & when those people join my server I have never kicked them, (its not saved for people it people like hotdog and someone from oD) I am really upset and mad, I have been practising for about 6hours a day & my record is only about 30mill.

Please help me :cry: :cry: Sad Sad

lolz
the reason i kik you is:
1. you cant play th3 anyways.. for exmaple: when i played with u, u just camped in ctf -> that sxu
2. your making ureself to a noob! look at the 21/22 nov topic =)

Lalita
11-10-2009, 09:50

Officer Dick
| Website
hotdog u just kicked me again, i only camped once so shut up.

h0td0g
11-10-2009, 10:32

Three-sixty!
| Website
Lalita Wrote:hotdog u just kicked me again, i only camped once so shut up.
if 2 ctf games mostly all the time is called "once" oke =)

Skater4Life
11-10-2009, 11:10

Tony Himself

and lol when we played ta i was joking around with my style cas doing some improvs and tfs in after time that didnt take more than 3 mins for sure and you kept spamming with big letters and saying you can stop you won and stuff only noobs say :>

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Lalita
11-10-2009, 11:17

Officer Dick
| Website
this is all bullshit i spam once cuz i was tired and i didnt know that was spam

stof
11-10-2009, 13:12

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Face it :P

spammmmmmm

Nihilism
11-10-2009, 15:33

Three-sixty!

Guys, no wonder you ban him all the time.
I was being NOTHING but nice to him, even though he kept saying ''Put ap I wanna do a glitch bla bla bla"
Like 20 times.. No joke. I still let it slide.. Just a few moments ago he was in my server bitching about how nobody joins his glitch clan and stuff.. So I said that in my opinion It's a dumb idea because for one, all glitches have been found, and two, they're fucking errors... Nobody cares about them anymore.
So he said I'm a dick because I expressed my opinion and it came to a point where we tried to help him (me and Slappy) and he still kept talking shit..
So we tried to get him to talk about stuff other than glitches, such as hobbies.. So he said he likes skateboarding, Slappy said he likes to play guitar and I said I like playing bass and smoking weed 38
So he's like "Weed is for pussies bla bla" (that's coming from a 13 years old)
Mind the fact that many people who plays this game smokes weed, he calls me a dumb fuck.. Don't ban him from your servers though, making fun of him is really entertaining Original

1o000
11-10-2009, 16:03

Proskater

Owned Lalita.
You lost!

[Image: 100004.png]

Lyst
11-10-2009, 16:46

Administrator
| Website
He has a point though, drugs are bad ==Original

Yes, but why is the rum gone?