Cool canada transfer?

Nihilism
11-19-2009, 13:38

Three-sixty!

This isn't one of them bonk glitches that can't be redone, here It's pretty obvious on how I do it which means it can be redone which means It's a fucking transfer. OK I got carried away..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eps-clan.com/vids/bonkcanada.wmv.htm">http://www.eps-clan.com/vids/bonkcanada.wmv.htm</a><!-- m -->
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
11-19-2009, 16:36

Tony Himself

Not bad.

Nihilism Wrote:which means it can be redone which means It's a fucking transfer.

Not really. Hey it is obv how i do manual which means it can be redone which means its a fucking transfer.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

plum
11-19-2009, 16:42

Tony Himself
| Website
Cap nm with this bonk!

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Nihilism
11-19-2009, 18:01

Three-sixty!

SicK Wrote:Not bad.

Nihilism Wrote:which means it can be redone which means It's a fucking transfer.

Not really. Hey it is obv how i do manual which means it can be redone which means its a fucking transfer.
Don't be a smartass, you're not good at it.

SicK
11-19-2009, 18:27

Tony Himself

Well i thought you will ve some problems like always all those noobs have, but ye i just wanted to explain it to you cuz it definietly isn't transfer and only that something can be redone doesn't mean it is transfer holyshit.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Nihilism
11-19-2009, 18:39

Three-sixty!

SicK Wrote:Well i thought you will ve some problems like always all those noobs have, but ye i just wanted to explain it to you cuz it definietly isn't transfer and only that something can be redone doesn't mean it is transfer holyshit.
This is like the second time you start an argument with me, and the second time you say something stupid during the argument.
A transfer is getting from 1 place to another in a ''stylish way'', therefor a manual isn't a transfer.
That bonk I posted got me going backwards, which means it got me somewhere, which means It's a transfer.

Edited by Lyst

Skater4Life
11-19-2009, 19:45

Tony Himself

sorry but nothing special :/
but ya in nm would be cool i think with some proper trick usage

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman