New Password part 2

Nihilism
01-24-2010, 16:50

Three-sixty!

And my opinion is back on track. I had an argument with wild about it, in which he ended up saying he will rather play with good CZ players rather than his friends.
I KNOW I can pass the test in xtc manners, and I ADMIT I can not pass the CZ test because I never play cz.
Don't tell me to train cz, because I won't, just like you wouldn't if you were in my position.
Each player has his own style.. If we all played the same game modes, where's the fun of playing?
Quote this message in a reply

Lalita
01-25-2010, 08:03

Officer Dick
| Website
Don't fire comment back at me but I agree with nihil because I dont play cz, all I play is ta and practise ever day (well it's not like I will get this password any time soon) So nihil is right!

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

slappy
01-25-2010, 09:14

U WOT M8
| Website
Im with nihili man....

Lyst
01-25-2010, 09:44

Administrator
| Website
Again this nonsense, did you ever do any test?
Then how do you know the cz part is too hard for you.
The test is made so you can pass too as a ta-only player.
It just asks some basic skills in other games. Nothing special.
I'm sure 7 xtc is more trouble for a newskool cz player than the koth/cz is for you.
I can't tell more about the test, otherwise the test doesn't work. So would you please criticize the test, AFTER you tried one.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

wild786
01-25-2010, 17:09

w!Ld

there is no cz test in my test and nihil doesnt kno wat hes talkin bout, he got his feelings butt hurt over sthin and doesn't remember what i said exactly

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lalita
01-26-2010, 03:02

Officer Dick
| Website
Are you aloud to have feelings?

Lyst
01-26-2010, 09:25

Administrator
| Website
Don't post if you don't know what he's talking about.
And it's allowed not aloud. Wonder what language you australians learn out there.

Lalita
01-26-2010, 10:52

Officer Dick
| Website
lyst Wrote:Don't post if you don't know what he's talking about.
And it's allowed not aloud. Wonder what language you australians learn out there.

That was insulting, and racist in my opinion, I was not directing my feed to you!
I was just sticking up for nihil ffs. So now you hate aussies and americans? If you wanted to know australia is known as the best country in the world!

Lyst
01-26-2010, 11:48

Administrator
| Website
As I said, you don't know what's going on between wild and nihilism, so it's kinda strange to pick a side in that. Wild said nihil hurted his feelings, because he misunderstood wild in something he said. Then your comment about not being allowed to have feelings makes no sense.

And about australia, sure it's a good country, 3rd best country in the world (iceland and norway are 1 and 2), I was referring to your language skills. You live in a country where they speak (australian)-english and yet your english is sometimes worse than most people at this forum. While english isn't even our native language.
That has really nothing to do with racism nor the country australia, it only had something to do with you. Your statements just don't make any sense.

Lalita
01-26-2010, 12:15

Officer Dick
| Website
lyst Wrote:As I said, you don't know what's going on between wild and nihilism, so it's kinda strange to pick a side in that. Wild said nihil hurted his feelings, because he misunderstood wild in something he said. Then your comment about not being allowed to have feelings makes no sense.

And about australia, sure it's a good country, 3rd best country in the world (iceland and norway are 1 and 2), I was referring to your language skills. You live in a country where they speak (australian)-english and yet your english is sometimes worse than most people at this forum. While english isn't even our native language.
That has really nothing to do with racism nor the country australia, it only had something to do with you. Your statements just don't make any sense.

Sorry that I misunderstood. You type better english then me, but I don't think you could talk better english (my opinion) well I am 14 almost so I dont have the best grammar