Ownish
02-23-2010, 20:54

2 EZ 4 OWNI

same. manual is manual
Quote this message in a reply

Skater4Life
02-23-2010, 21:12

Tony Himself

well i thought it wasnt allowed also but now i see that he could have done the same line without pressing up+down and it would be without manual so i think its valid

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Ownish
02-23-2010, 21:50

2 EZ 4 OWNI

why? he made an manual. if he didnt manual and just pressed grind he would get to the rail also ye. but its still an manual

fatty
02-23-2010, 23:56

Magic Bum

and i tought nobody cared about stick its...
well why dont you guys actually go and cap something then?!
i guess i lost my hope in this community, motherfuckers arguing over a manual i could have edited out, literally one frame.

ps. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/44901053/file.html">http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/44901053/file.html</a><!-- m -->

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

Esk8
02-24-2010, 00:27

Three-sixty!

I totally agree with FG on this one, sure he manualed for a split second, but he might as well have not, so stfu with the nitpicking here and cap something.

Skater4Life
02-24-2010, 00:32

Tony Himself

yup, its interesting that people only care about stick its if someone does something ''invalid'' even tho fgs entry was valid and that was not a manual
i would like to see everyone who replied in this topic posting an entry since you care so much bout the stick its, i will post mine in some time if i find time

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

SicK
02-24-2010, 01:10

Tony Himself

Skater4Life Wrote:even tho fgs entry was valid and that was not a manual

Well thats not true. Yes i dont care stick its anylonger i dont even watch those the reason why i watched it were those posts about "sound thing" or smthing. I dled watched and wanted to be annoying. Idk why u ve to cry so much now ofc u could edited it out fg if u would be unfair. Manuals like those hapens. Prolly not his fault ,could be just a up down habbit. Or u so lame to ve special manuals up+down? thatswouldbelamelamelame. I wanted to bring some life in those dead stick it topics and hellyea i did it ! Peace .btw we all knows u are the best stick iter fg dont be madHeart

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

plum
02-24-2010, 10:52

Tony Himself
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:I totally agree with FG on this one, sure he manualed for a split second, but he might as well have not, so stfu with the nitpicking here and cap something.
Hey.. I showed that manual, but I said it should be valid. Not my fault that ppl say it's invalid. :|

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Esk8
02-24-2010, 20:53

Three-sixty!

plum Wrote:
Esk8 Wrote:I totally agree with FG on this one, sure he manualed for a split second, but he might as well have not, so stfu with the nitpicking here and cap something.
Hey.. I showed that manual, but I said it should be valid. Not my fault that ppl say it's invalid. :|
No worries man, I wasnt talking about you, but about those who said it was invalid Tongue