THLiVE RIP

plum
03-03-2010, 00:48

Tony Himself
| Website
SicK Wrote:andy and who? never knew about other guy Sad
chosenone

SicK Wrote:oh btw Plum FlowerFUQ asked me to tell u to come some on t2 <not now just from time to time i was 2 days in row there and met here around 22-23(10-11pm)gmt+1> Wink
Heart

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
03-03-2010, 04:10

w!Ld

stop makin sad faces im still here (Y)

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lyst
03-03-2010, 10:57

Administrator
| Website
plum Wrote:I don't agree that the forums died 1,5-2 years ago. There were less people posting, but there were always alot of things going on there. Maybe last 2-3 months were kinda poor when it came to number of posts or videos.
What I meant with dead was not the amount of posts, but the postquality. 98% of the threads became a spamming or flaming thread or went offtopic within the first few posts already. I understand it's humor for them and not much was intended seriously, but they neither respond seriously to people who ask them serious questions. And if you, as a community, are not able to do even such small things, then you're a dead community imo. Especially when your moderators are part of the group of spammers/flamers.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

plum
03-03-2010, 12:05

Tony Himself
| Website
lyst Wrote:
plum Wrote:I don't agree that the forums died 1,5-2 years ago. There were less people posting, but there were always alot of things going on there. Maybe last 2-3 months were kinda poor when it came to number of posts or videos.
What I meant with dead was not the amount of posts, but the postquality. 98% of the threads became a spamming or flaming thread or went offtopic within the first few posts already. I understand it's humor for them and not much was intended seriously, but they neither respond seriously to people who ask them serious questions. And if you, as a community, are not able to do even such small things, then you're a dead community imo. Especially when your moderators are part of the group of spammers/flamers.
Is it so much different or better here? Go read some latest posts in videos section

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Lyst
03-03-2010, 12:23

Administrator
| Website
Here it's 3 people doing it, there it's 95% of the people doing it.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
03-03-2010, 13:34

old.
| Website
i wait for c3 dead.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

LovEu2
03-03-2010, 15:48

What? 180!?

shin Wrote:i wait for c3 dead.
Pease..

If you really didn't care about c3 and thps3, why do you keep coming back? You along with some other players are so negative about the community and yet you guys don´t leave.
You spend tons of time at this community (your postcount shows) and yet you say it sucks.

Also when you got banned, you made lyst create a poll for you to get unbanned.

This is a conversation from thps3 of you and some other old-schooler who came back to check the game out:
The other guy: "Wow this game sucks now"
Shin: "Yeah, that's why I left this shit"

If you ask me what this is all about, it's just craving for attention. Trying to be the tough boy.
Please, try to be the 'tough boy' somewhere else and let us enjoy this community.

Nihilism
03-03-2010, 15:49

Three-sixty!

Lmao.

wild786
03-03-2010, 16:12

w!Ld

LovEu2 Wrote:
Pease..

If you really didn't care about c3 and thps3, why do you keep coming back? You along with some other players are so negative about the community and yet you guys don´t leave.
You spend tons of time at this community (your postcount shows) and yet you say it sucks.

Also when you got banned, you made lyst create a poll for you to get unbanned.

This is a conversation from thps3 of you and some other old-schooler who came back to check the game out:
The other guy: "Wow this game sucks now"
Shin: "Yeah, that's why I left this shit"

If you ask me what this is all about, it's just craving for attention. Trying to be the tough boy.
Please, try to be the 'tough boy' somewhere else and let us enjoy this community.

lawl u coulda summed that up in 2 words: attention whore

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

ShiFty
03-03-2010, 16:33

Three-sixty!

wild786 Wrote:im still here (Y)
that makes me sad... :?

well, every community will die somewhen. th players now will get a job, family life -> a real life. nobody from the older generation will play th3 in some years.

sk or die!