Ap cz tour - groups and tour begin

Lyst
03-20-2010, 11:15

Administrator
| Website
Then why do you sign up for a tour, if you know everything so well.
Oh and I don't care what people think about me. My 'accomplishments' and contributions in and to thps3 are obvious. And I do have fun when I play.
So if people think that's bad or hate me for anything else.. go ahead make my day.

Besides I'm missing the point where it's about me in this argumentation.
You left in sicks tour. Now Love and Plato can't play vs you, because haci camped.
Your so called opinions are biased, based on generalization and only negative.
If you want to disagree:
You already judged the community before you even played one game in the tour (biased), when one person camps in the tour it represents the whole community (generalization) and last year you only put your contribution in topics where you can say something negative. You even need to insult people to win your conflicts.

And ofcourse I played vs camping players too in previous tours and ofcourse I didn't think of it as a good game or a game I had fun at. I never left a tour because of that, because in the next rounds I meet people who are able to play proper games and play it in a fair way. And there I do have fun.
If it's not lag, it's the transfers, if it's not transfers it's camping, if it's not camping it's something else. This goes only for shin btw, sick does say gg if the game was good. I never saw you do that, when you lost. And don't say you don't care about winning. How many times did I need to hear that story that you won 7 tours in a row, that you were the best player in thps. If you really don't care about winning, you don't come up with these 'history lessons' either. Besides you don't have to tell me that over and over, I was there when you won the tourneys and I do remember that. And I do have respect for that. It's just the last few years that we have to talk to your ego first, before we can talk to shin. You'll always see yourself as someone better than the rest and therefore cannot have fun playing this game, because every loss is a disappointment.

Maybe it's not the way you are, but it's the way you project yourself on people.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

krea
03-20-2010, 11:48

Officer Dick

shin you lost now get it. you remind me of a conservative saying everything was better 50 years ago.

Quote:Because when i see gtfo from kids my dream is only talking with them face to face

oh yeah the strong old man who cares about random online kiddies (stupid)

shin
03-20-2010, 11:52

old.
| Website
I signed up for having fun and I don't get it. Is that hard to understand for you?
If i lose in fair way i say gj, gg. Even vs wild when i lost last time. so stfu lyst. I do not care about winning. I just want fair games, and don't have time for playing with campers. is again really hard understand for you? you can type my history everywhere you want but it doesn't change my mind about how the community looks like.

I post often only negative comments because this makes forum interesting. Why i have to post like 10 another persons: gj, awesome video when i see it's bad and i can argument it? I post something negative. Ppl say: hey, let's make better. Yes i really fucking can make better and i don't have to prove that. Don't you notice positive comments are like spam on c3? This forum would be bored without guys like me, sick or even you. You know why? because this kids have no any opinions.

about lags, transfers, camping etc.

lags- if it lags i just want to stop game. Last time i even played with lags vs wild. and really didnt care so much.

camping is just different thing for me. Why guys like haci deserve for pro pw? it has no sense. it looks like he plays the game 5 years and can't even win without camping and

tranfers
- i always try to make ppl play without it. because i really want to see how they good are. Ppl just can't play without them. Every guy who joins to "pro community" first learn how to makes tfs. He learns it in one day and play the same way all the time. and nothing changes much in his skills. of course there are some exceptions but there are only few players. I don't care if i play with player a, player b or player c. There are the same. I can even say what he is gonna to do in 5-10 secs. That makes me sad.

and im not gonna continue the tourney. lost 2 points in unfair way so im out. for fun i can play everyday. Every guy signs up for tourney to win it. If i lose in fair match it's ok. so your mind about me just failed right now.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

shin
03-20-2010, 11:54

old.
| Website
krea Wrote:shin you lost now get it. you remind me of a conservative saying everything was better 50 years ago.

Quote:Because when i see gtfo from kids my dream is only talking with them face to face

oh yeah the strong old man who cares about random online kiddies (stupid)

i don't. just giving my personal opinion. and of course you don't have your own. you are really funny.

Lyst
03-20-2010, 12:47

Administrator
| Website
Well it's also very hard to understand for you that haci isn't the whole community.
And that in the next games you can still have fun (unless you only care about winning and due this match you can't advance), no matter if someone camped or not in the first game. That's the point I don't get...
You're trying to make a statement about playing fair, but your actions haven't got anything to do with the thing you're trying to say.

I don't know who tested haci, but there are things to test camping in the test and appearently he passed it. That's why I stay neutral in this, because the test proves he doesn't camp in the games and in this game it could be either that he did camp or that it's your lame excuse for losing to haci. I can't say anything about that, because I wasn't there.

And about the neverending discussion about transfers. You are checking how good people are. For me the definition of good is being able to win in a fair way. These people are able to win, so they are good. Ofcourse some of them are predictable like fuck, but 5 years ago it was the same, but they were even more predictable. Only a few players tried to be unpredictable and predict the opponents moves, it's exactly the same now. That seperates the good people from the best and has always done that. And if you know 10 seconds before what someone is going to do, then it must be easy for you to slap them, because you know exactly where they are at any moment.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
03-20-2010, 13:07

old.
| Website
it's not a lame excuse because i have 4/6 zones and had to just make 2 zones around basement. and couldn't even go down because he was waiting for me near stairs. after this i only heard: "sorry" .. lol

it's like poker. When something is wrong with you, you can't play your normal game.

In my mind was only: what to do to get those fucking zones. i was just playing in middle area of ap with myself trying to make some unpredictable move and just didn't work. why? because he didn't even try to catch me there. It was just like ok i will try to miss him. ye could work. but not with the player called haci who is actually good player. that's made frustrated me because my opponent was skilled player for few years and he played like this to beat his opponent. i see this things often. Not only him. I could say the names but don't wanna do it.

you wanna play me with love and plato? ok, i can do it. but really lost interested about trying to win any match.

anyway i was dated with love yesterday in the evening. he didn't come. still plato didn't answer me at pm. and deadline is coming.

LovEu2
03-20-2010, 13:37

What? 180!?

Shin vs LovE
0 - 2

Good games :Original

SicK
03-20-2010, 15:15

Tony Himself

Duckman Wrote:I admire you're ability to stay passive and PC Lyst, I suppose it's necessary to be neutral because you run the forum.

Sick and shin. Everyone on this forum has fun, the tourneys are fun, whether they're full of lag or involve camping or what you may. It's a community, it's about making friends. All you two do, is complain, criticize and snivel about EVERYTHING; It's pathetic. Everyone's skills and opinions are dirt to you, because you are gods in your eyes. You're just pushing your already over-inflated egos to the limit. No-one likes you here, you play for the wrong reasons.

Now grow a pair of fucking balls and play the tournament like a man. If you lose, you lose, stop whining about why your "perfect records" shouldn't be tarnished because THE LAG DID IT, or THEY CAMPED. Well you're not going get any sympathy here because every non-ass-kissing person on this forum lost all respect for you a long time ago.

If you're not willing to man up, they please, just leave this forum and gripe at someone else. Last time you were banned shin, nobody missed you, we let you back in because we thought we'd give you a second chance, despite you ruining the first attempt at a new password. And don't try and use the "I don't care" excuse, because quite clearly, you do.

LOL and who are you?srsly. I read this post and i look at ur name i try to think how many tours did u make. How much fun did YOU try to give to other ppl. I just agreed with shin and u come here put me in same box, saying no1 likes me ,like u know a shit. Truth is i never cared since i started this game who the fuck will like mehere. Truth is i made prolly the most or i am in top tours th3 makers ever and u come here saying i am pathetic only cuz i agree that lag and camping is bad thing? LOL. I didnt even read last part of ur post cuz u are the most pathetic here, and i am not goin to lower to ur level. Also pls dont speak like u are whole community cuz u are no-one in this community maybe a small lil piece of it cuz u registered.

Also i am out off shin vs lyst INC. discusion cuz u write too big post and i dont ve time for it right now. Only this ducks post was so f&ckin ridiculous.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
03-20-2010, 15:19

old.
| Website
plato- shin 2:0

I did my matches. everyone happy now?

lost motivations to play it seriously.

wild786
03-20-2010, 20:02

w!Ld

SicK Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:for sick and shin, if they cant win it its unfair :lol:

If th3 would ve lan tourneys you wont be able to win any game and i wont say anything about unfair games Original It doesnt and it wont so u can say your theories here. Since me and shin dont care your statement is just funny. You dont get that all we want are fair games? We dont care about result at all. If i lose and i know that game was fair and good i just say GG and thats it.

LOL, maybe u should be a comedian

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]