Poll: What do you think is the most important aspect of improv in THPS3?
Speed/Flow/Combo Length
Style
Level Usage/Suprising moves
All 3 are equally important
[Show Results]

Improvisationals

Lyst
03-15-2010, 20:40

Administrator
| Website
We continue our discussion here, so the tourney can start.

Quote:LOL thats funny cuz you call urself here better improv player then me Original
That was a reply to shin and not to you.

Quote:Anyway i wont write more about it here esk pty much sumed it up and you Lyst use too many words like those are 100%facts only cuz those are only ur thoughts. I tried to give u facts and u came with ur thoughts. gimme some facts finally.
You weren't giving any facts either, everyones view on improvisational is different, just like you have people playing ta with or without dao/patch/251 stop. Besides I never said I used facts, I argumented (that's why there are 'many words') my view on improvisationals, because shin offended me with "planned shit" and "doing only tfs".

Only fact about improvs I can give you, is that they can't be planned, otherwise it wouldn't be an improvisational run.

Quote:Also stop with that silent thaw old prov which isnt even superb nowadays^^ I mean it is thaw u can do those things pty easy there^^
I haven't been downloading non thps3 vids the last few years, so please gimme links :Laugh

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
03-19-2010, 16:35

It's Rodney!

i choosed Lvl Usage/surprising moves
bcoz i think improv is all about surprising moves, if it would't be surprising it would't be that good improv , and lvl usage is also important , if u choose a big lvl u try to go over whole lvl, and not just stay at one place/side...but it was hard to choose between style or lvl usage/surprising moves
the other things, balance etc...i dont think that's important

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Vadru
03-19-2010, 17:17

What? 180!?

I voted all coz if ur just going in level randomly but doing no tricks or so it looks like proskater is playing I mean evan proskater can go random. but also if u only do nice tricks but go ta line then its not prov eighter and spining is 1 thing also coz if only make tricks and no spin also proskater could do it Tongue

Esk8
03-19-2010, 17:30

Three-sixty!

You can't have good prov without all 3 Original

plum
03-19-2010, 22:18

Tony Himself
| Website
Option #3, but style makes it better too.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
03-23-2010, 17:52

Tony Himself

Vadru Wrote:I voted all coz if ur just going in level randomly but doing no tricks or so it looks like proskater is playing I mean evan proskater can go random. but also if u only do nice tricks but go ta line then its not prov eighter and spining is 1 thing also coz if only make tricks and no spin also proskater could do it Tongue

U ve pty good view at prov i think shin said to me smthing similar some time ago Original

Also i agree with plum kind of. For me prov is about all those shits u mentioned in vote, level usage,cool moves,some luck prolly too but it is nearly pefrect when u can do those things with great style and nicely spined huge amount of trix which seperates you from proskater Wink I didnt vote tho i cant decide which option prolly all but i just dont feel like voting or argue anymore since we are not the ones who made prov, also activision didnt. Everyone can ve his own view at it.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
03-23-2010, 18:44

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:U ve pty good view at prov i think shin said to me smthing similar some time ago Original

Also i agree with plum kind of. For me prov is about all those shits u mentioned in vote, level usage,cool moves,some luck prolly too but it is nearly pefrect when u can do those things with great style and nicely spined huge amount of trix which seperates you from proskater Wink I didnt vote tho i cant decide which option prolly all but i just dont feel like voting or argue anymore since we are not the ones who made prov, also activision didnt. Everyone can ve his own view at it.
Would never have thought that I would agree with you improv :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?