Poll: XTC or not?
WITH XTC
WITHOUT XTC
shin
Lyst
[Show Results]

Rules and Poll: RIO CTF TOUR with XTC or not??

foolish
04-17-2010, 22:37

Three-sixty!

I agree with bluey, but I would prefer shin's system instead of lyst's.

oh noes!
Quote this message in a reply

Vadru
04-18-2010, 15:43

What? 180!?

why would u make it harder to win with XTC XTC is a part of the game too..
like wild said I could do 20+ XTC if I want so I could win anyway but it will take more time.

Esk8
04-18-2010, 16:37

Three-sixty!

Vadru Wrote:why would u make it harder to win with XTC XTC is a part of the game too..
like wild said I could do 20+ XTC if I want so I could win anyway but it will take more time.

I think thats kind of the point. XTC removes most of the skill out of ctf. Unless they suck, the last person standing will most likely win unless the in time score is huge. In which case why have 5 minutes at all? might as well have 11 second ctf games :roll:

krea
04-18-2010, 23:58

Officer Dick

xtc is not ta because ta is not slap. think about my words young padawans

bluey
04-19-2010, 10:49

FATALITY

Yoda says : "xtc is a part of ctf but it is far away from the real ctf SOUL, it's not really interesting for me."

Heart

uL0v3mE
04-19-2010, 11:55

Unregistered

you are totally right master yoda!!!!

may the force be with you..

uL0v3mE
04-19-2010, 15:49

Unregistered

no pls let me correct it coz master yoda would say sth like

"a part of ctf xtc is, but far away it is from the real ctf soul" idk LaughLaugh

Vadru
04-19-2010, 16:45

What? 180!?

oh right... since when was holding combo no skills? it's both skills befor and after time.
also those who think combo isn't skill or part of th3 thats just lol only game where u can't combo is koth all other games have combo 99% of th is about holding combo so why remove it? if u can't combo then learn it or be better befor time or slap ppl in other team don't u call that skills?

Lyst
04-19-2010, 17:14

Administrator
| Website
Winning in time requires way more skill than in xtc. And the xtc mostly decides the game. So we better play 11 second games, because those 3 caps you make in time are useless in xtc.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Esk8
04-19-2010, 17:30

Three-sixty!

Vadru Wrote:oh right... since when was holding combo no skills? it's both skills befor and after time.
also those who think combo isn't skill or part of th3 thats just lol only game where u can't combo is koth all other games have combo 99% of th is about holding combo so why remove it? if u can't combo then learn it or be better befor time or slap ppl in other team don't u call that skills?

Vad, I have a LOT of respect for you, so please dont take it the wrong way, but you're wrong.
Tell me, why even play 5 minutes ctf if theres xtc? 11secs would be the same thing since all of it revolves to a game of slap after time. if we wanted a slap tourney we'd play a slap tourney. I'm fine with xtcing in random daily ctf games, but in a tourney it doesnt have its place. Ctf is TEAMWORK. Xtcing is slap and has nothing with teamwork.
And I can xtc almost as much as wild can so Im not whining because I cant.