PWTH2 - round2 - videos

SicK
04-20-2010, 15:53

Tony Himself

runs:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://globalskateboarders.net/videos/tournaments/PWTH2/round2/">http://globalskateboarders.net/videos/t ... H2/round2/</a><!-- m -->

Crims and my run are mising. I didnt really feel like playing much lately and i didnt even cap somehow i lost any kind of motivation which i need to play in tour. Crim didnt want to upload cuz he thought juding was bad or something anyway his choice...4 guys will pas to semifinal. GL!

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
04-21-2010, 01:12

Tony Himself

Edit: i know it is not too cool for those judges who already judged<esk8 and Lyst> but i added 2 runs<crim and my>. I hope you can somehow put them into your lists if it won't be too big problem for you, would be great. I am sorry for this but crim decided to upload his run and when he did that i asked esk8 to be my trusted person and shortly caped my run. It might be a bit bad for judges but great for tourney that all 8 vids are uploaded. Peace.

CHAMP

SicK
04-21-2010, 13:23

Tony Himself

Thx Lyst for juding those additional 2 runs so quick :Laugh I was talking with esk8 other day and he also said it wont be problem. I dont ve any news about juding from Plum tho. Hope he will get on soon.

CHAMP

plum
04-21-2010, 17:18

Tony Himself
| Website
This evening. Around midnight. I need to watch them 2nd time and then rank. Now I'm sharing one computer with my sister, that's why it takes so long.

I will try doing it earlier, but it may be hard.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

SicK
04-21-2010, 18:38

Tony Himself

Ok man i will try to be around till 1 am prolly cuz i ve to learn to exams anyway Sad If u wont be able to judge today then just tomorrow i guess. Cool to ve info from you tho Original

CHAMP

fatty
04-21-2010, 18:39

Magic Bum

next time ill also upload my run like 4 days after deadline

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

SicK
04-21-2010, 18:43

Tony Himself

fatty Wrote:next time ill also upload my run like 4 days after deadline

well runs were uploaded in deadline cuz i changed it few days ago till 20/4/2010 so idk whats ur problem .

Ofc i apreciate that you made it in 1st deadline which was 16/04/2010 but only 3 guys did as u can see in topic where guys posted runs. So i extended it to 20/04/2010 and almost every1 posted 19/04. Crim caped as 1st he justdidnt upload and he isnt active on this forum too as u can see so he cant pm me or just post run here like others do. Mainly we contact @msn and we didnt see each other much lately. I am really sorry and i know thats not cool. I am glad judges didnt see a huge problem in it tho. All i can say is that vids were there in deadline eventho judges already had scores made in deadline day 20/04/2010 cuz i wrote a post which then wasnt valid anymore Sad All it makes it slow juding max 1 day and even not cuz plum would be done in same time anyway. I am sorry once more and please upload in deadline eventho i sucked at it this time. Wats more if you would ve some problems with caping in deadline Fatguy remember that it is flexible and i would always extand it for you also and same goes to other contestants. Peace.

CHAMP

krea
04-23-2010, 11:25

Officer Dick

nice extra time fatty and ownish