Chat with people and browse the internet in THPS3.

stimpy
04-25-2010, 20:18

Noob

I'm sure you know the problem that when you want to chat with friends or when you want to browse the internet that it is very annoying that you have to minimalize THPS3. Every time you do that you have a big change of losing connection to the server. With PLAYXPERT it's possible to do this while you're playing THPS3. It's also much better to talk via PLAYXPERT rather then the annoying text messages of THPS3. PLAYXPERT also comes with voice chat what also gives you a big advantage when you're playing in a team.

1. Go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.playxpert.com/">http://www.playxpert.com/</a><!-- m -->
2. Download PLAYXPERT.
3. Install it.
4. Insert you're chat email.
5. Configure PLAYXPERT to your preference.
6. Install the included overlay drivers.
7. Restart your computer.
8. Start PLAYXPERT and click in the toolbar on the arcade button.
9. Click on the play button next to THPS3.
10. Start THPS3 and you're ready.

Notice: You need a good graphic card if you want to play without leg.

When playing you'll should see something like this:
[Image: playexpert.png]
Quote this message in a reply

plum
04-25-2010, 20:38

Tony Himself
| Website
Nice tool. You can do the same if you have Steam, but not everyone have it and you need to buy game to add friends on Steam. I don't know whether xifre has internet browser.

Anyway you can always play in windowed mode. Wink

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

stimpy
04-25-2010, 21:09

Noob

well, i came across this progam when i was looking for a simple tool that could replace the chat style of thps3 with one like unreal. I also downloaded raptr and steam but both looked to hard to understand for me for something that only had to replace the thps3 chat Xd Not that this really makes sense because this program also doesn't look simple.

krea
04-25-2010, 22:49

Officer Dick

with PLAYXPERT u dont have to play th3 urself PLAYXPERT can play th3 for you. PLAYXPERT the new dimesnsion of online chat. PLAYXPERT now. Laugh

h0td0g
04-26-2010, 10:09

Three-sixty!
| Website
i play th3 in a window for a long time and nvr feeled a difference with timing or any other changes!
:geek:
but coel idea to post that

foolish
04-26-2010, 12:57

Three-sixty!

h0td0g Wrote:i play th3 in a window for a long time and nvr feeled a difference with timing or any other changes!
:geek:
but coel idea to post that

agreed, window mode rox Original not timing while doing anything you want without having lag or anything.

@plum: xfire has internet browser but it kinda sux.

oh noes!