iSL vid

Vadru
06-01-2010, 15:05

What? 180!?

didnt mean to offent shin or any of u and also I know about tho tlt etc but those are all OLD vids as I said to shin try find a vid u think is nice of the NEW once from 2009/2010 or so if not maybe u don't like th vids so much anymore I mean it's old game and so many vid can't really find new great stuff and ppl are bored to cap 3213213 h to get nice vid but the vid can be nice if u compare to NEW vids not OLD just my opinion.
Quote this message in a reply

Esk8
06-01-2010, 15:25

Three-sixty!

Vadru Wrote:didnt mean to offent shin or any of u and also I know about tho tlt etc but those are all OLD vids as I said to shin try find a vid u think is nice of the NEW once from 2009/2010 or so if not maybe u don't like th vids so much anymore I mean it's old game and so many vid can't really find new great stuff and ppl are bored to cap 3213213 h to get nice vid but the vid can be nice if u compare to NEW vids not OLD just my opinion.

I agree with this to a point Shin. I mean sure most of the new vids are tf vids based on gimmicks, since there's only so much you can find. You can't really compare them with the quality of vids years ago, you sorta have to compare them with the THPS playstyle of today.

Personally, I watched the first vid, internet sucked too much to load the second vid, I found it pretty good.

ReY
06-01-2010, 16:45

Tony Himself

Esk8 Wrote:
Vadru Wrote:didnt mean to offent shin or any of u and also I know about tho tlt etc but those are all OLD vids as I said to shin try find a vid u think is nice of the NEW once from 2009/2010 or so if not maybe u don't like th vids so much anymore I mean it's old game and so many vid can't really find new great stuff and ppl are bored to cap 3213213 h to get nice vid but the vid can be nice if u compare to NEW vids not OLD just my opinion.

I agree with this to a point Shin. I mean sure most of the new vids are tf vids based on gimmicks, since there's only so much you can find. You can't really compare them with the quality of vids years ago, you sorta have to compare them with the THPS playstyle of today.

Personally, I watched the first vid, internet sucked too much to load the second vid, I found it pretty good.

I disagree, a video can have really cool stuff but if there's isn't any variation its still boring. Just like shin said: ''Most of tfs was based at the same technique'', it can be good tf's but it's like seeing the same tf over and over again performed on a different location.

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Shizz
06-01-2010, 17:08

It's Rodney!

SicK Wrote:
shin Wrote:
Vadru Wrote:lol but shin maybe we think th is still awesome have u thought since u think every vid is boring maybe shouldn't watch th vids anymore I mean is there any vid u have think was great past 2 years?

what's wrong about saying video is boring? and why you guys like to comment my opinion? I just did the same. and believe me. I watched 100x more th videos than you. There was nothing special. Most of tfs was based at the same technique. Also tfs when you hit a corner are just shitty. I appreciate the ppl still make team videos but i won't say it was good if i didn't like it.

about great videos past 2 years. Th series is overall dead but there was some good videos but don't remember their names. and I still like to watch th videos even I don't play and I won't. It's over for me.

How u been shin ? kids still crying? goddamn. You guys says shin wont like anyvid but u are wrong only cuz he can compare this isl team vid to other team vids which most of u who coment didnt even hear about of...like all those tlt vids, tho all vids,flovid, hotvid and many many more. If u compare those to this one u wont find really many new or creative stuff. I liked it still but shin can compare and he can easily find it boring. Idk why u think he cant? srsly

ontopic. Good vid with my good friend Ej in th3 "part" was useles. Gjisl!
Why u call us kids? (N) I half know why u call us like this... and btw: i had a long text to reply but deleted it, bcoz there is no way u will say im right and say shin is wrong, and maybe i am wrong...but im als not replying coz u will reply baq, than i will, than u will.... im wrong anyways....
and dont start any next reply with: I already play this game since beginning of this game etc, i watched all vids etc...i already know that
Thank You. :Original

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Skater4Life
06-01-2010, 17:16

Tony Himself

what are those different techniques in th0 2,3,4,5 and tlt 2,3,4 and in later nachomania videos?
i see the same tf only in different maps and on a different place

iSL !? old sry

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Shizz
06-02-2010, 15:55

It's Rodney!

did't u leave iSL?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

shin
06-02-2010, 23:15

old.
| Website
SicK Wrote:
shin Wrote:
Vadru Wrote:lol but shin maybe we think th is still awesome have u thought since u think every vid is boring maybe shouldn't watch th vids anymore I mean is there any vid u have think was great past 2 years?

what's wrong about saying video is boring? and why you guys like to comment my opinion? I just did the same. and believe me. I watched 100x more th videos than you. There was nothing special. Most of tfs was based at the same technique. Also tfs when you hit a corner are just shitty. I appreciate the ppl still make team videos but i won't say it was good if i didn't like it.

about great videos past 2 years. Th series is overall dead but there was some good videos but don't remember their names. and I still like to watch th videos even I don't play and I won't. It's over for me.

How u been shin ? kids still crying? goddamn. You guys says shin wont like anyvid but u are wrong only cuz he can compare this isl team vid to other team vids which most of u who coment didnt even hear about of...like all those tlt vids, tho all vids,flovid, hotvid and many many more. If u compare those to this one u wont find really many new or creative stuff. I liked it still but shin can compare and he can easily find it boring. Idk why u think he cant? srsly

ontopic. Good vid with my good friend Ej in th3 "part" was useles. Gjisl!

hi Original I've noticed when we are at forum, ppl make posts with sense Original and topics are interesting ==Original

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin