sk or die!
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
05-30-2010, 22:20

w!Ld

shin Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:
shin Wrote:boring video.

only ej's stuff impressed me, especially his venice nm.
what a surprise that ur the only one who says its boring Wink

because you guys have no personal opinion and every video that is posted you vote as awesome. nothing changed at forum.

no its not true

just because everyone has same opinion doesn't mean its not a personal opinion

having a unique opinion doesn't make it personal, it makes it personal if u arent copying someone. for example: if everyone likes it and you do too, but u wanna be a REBEL so u say u didnt like it.. in that case it wont be a personal opinion

but just because ur opinion is the same as the opinion of someone else it DOES NOT mean u r copying them

shin is just assuming this without any basis

its possible that everyone liked every video? u never know

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

krea
05-30-2010, 22:37

Officer Dick

only part i liked was wilds^^ cuz it was th3 and i dont like thug flying walljump stuff but well some tricks looked quite impressive tho e.g the car trainplants/wallies w/e.

EJs nm was pretty good but seriously he cant fuck with my venice nm Laugh

h0td0g
05-30-2010, 22:50

Three-sixty!
| Website
krea Wrote:only part i liked was wilds^^ cuz it was th3 and i dont like thug flying walljump stuff but well some tricks looked quite impressive tho e.g the car trainplants/wallies w/e.

EJs nm was pretty good but seriously he cant fuck with my venice nm Laugh
aggree

foolish
05-31-2010, 00:44

Three-sixty!

wtf were ej's bonks in canada done in th3? i couldn't quite figure out coz i didn't see the hud. those own + anything else from ej and some other nice stuff too. always love watching not to common bounces/bonks/stickers

gj gj gj gj

oh noes!

Vadru
05-31-2010, 05:36

What? 180!?

lol but shin maybe we think th is still awesome have u thought since u think every vid is boring maybe shouldn't watch th vids anymore I mean is there any vid u have think was great past 2 years?

ReY
05-31-2010, 07:16

Tony Himself

when i started watching this video i was looking forward to the wild pwnage parts! but im so dissapointed that wild had only 1 clip... besides that i enjoyed alot of stuff but at the other side some stuff was boring and uncreative.

my overall rate for this video would be 7/10 (Y)

edit: is there a word in the intro clip of the rails?

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

shin
05-31-2010, 08:10

old.
| Website
Vadru Wrote:lol but shin maybe we think th is still awesome have u thought since u think every vid is boring maybe shouldn't watch th vids anymore I mean is there any vid u have think was great past 2 years?

what's wrong about saying video is boring? and why you guys like to comment my opinion? I just did the same. and believe me. I watched 100x more th videos than you. There was nothing special. Most of tfs was based at the same technique. Also tfs when you hit a corner are just shitty. I appreciate the ppl still make team videos but i won't say it was good if i didn't like it.

about great videos past 2 years. Th series is overall dead but there was some good videos but don't remember their names. and I still like to watch th videos even I don't play and I won't. It's over for me.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

SicK
06-01-2010, 13:50

Tony Himself

shin Wrote:
Vadru Wrote:lol but shin maybe we think th is still awesome have u thought since u think every vid is boring maybe shouldn't watch th vids anymore I mean is there any vid u have think was great past 2 years?

what's wrong about saying video is boring? and why you guys like to comment my opinion? I just did the same. and believe me. I watched 100x more th videos than you. There was nothing special. Most of tfs was based at the same technique. Also tfs when you hit a corner are just shitty. I appreciate the ppl still make team videos but i won't say it was good if i didn't like it.

about great videos past 2 years. Th series is overall dead but there was some good videos but don't remember their names. and I still like to watch th videos even I don't play and I won't. It's over for me.

How u been shin ? kids still crying? goddamn. You guys says shin wont like anyvid but u are wrong only cuz he can compare this isl team vid to other team vids which most of u who coment didnt even hear about of...like all those tlt vids, tho all vids,flovid, hotvid and many many more. If u compare those to this one u wont find really many new or creative stuff. I liked it still but shin can compare and he can easily find it boring. Idk why u think he cant? srsly

ontopic. Good vid with my good friend Ej in th3 "part" was useles. Gjisl!

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

bluey
06-01-2010, 14:09

FATALITY

Intro really ownz !

Heart