Where is...

Shizz
10-09-2010, 08:10

It's Rodney!

where can u depose money?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
10-10-2010, 17:05

rockband addict

Day Wrote:blueman is totally right. but i guess we "pros" should be noob friendlier... well i also was big noob, maybe im still, but i learned alot of psycho and jannik (phantom). and i learned from them bcus they didnt bann me 1sec after i joined. i think there are big talents out there...But WE HAVE TO HELP&BE NICE TO THEM, TO LET TH3 NOT DIE!
Some might hate noobs,but just dont bann them and let them learn smth from u, or teach them abit, so th3 is funnier for them.
Good exanples are psycho, because he dont banns the guys and helps them (like me).
So be a part of this idea ...
tell me what yoiu think about it and start NOW helpin the noobs (being noobfriendlier...).

Nice idea, but there are much mexicans or spanish guys (no, i dont hate them) they always talk mexican/spanic for me they always say "please, ban me" LOL

Nihilism
10-10-2010, 18:12

Three-sixty!

Day Wrote:blueman is totally right. but i guess we "pros" should be noob friendlier... well i also was big noob, maybe im still, but i learned alot of psycho and jannik (phantom). and i learned from them bcus they didnt bann me 1sec after i joined. i think there are big talents out there...But WE HAVE TO HELP&BE NICE TO THEM, TO LET TH3 NOT DIE!
Some might hate noobs,but just dont bann them and let them learn smth from u, or teach them abit, so th3 is funnier for them.
Good exanples are psycho, because he dont banns the guys and helps them (like me).
tell me what yoiu think about it and start NOW helpin the noobs (being noobfriendlier...).

I never ban people on sight, unless they really piss me off. I always let people play in my server and I always help and answer questions, but sometimes I just can't help it.
I met many nice people that way (including Vengeful), hence I understand your concern.

Day
10-10-2010, 18:41

Tony Himself
| Website
ah ye true :Original
dont forget nihil! yeah thats cool what ur doin man :Original keep it up! Wink (Y)

Heart

bluey
10-10-2010, 18:47

FATALITY

I agree to what you said, but imo the problem is : no more pro /semi pro are playing or just really few and that's why no more teaching for newschools. I mean before there were everydays lot's of pros online and it was easy to get some new pros :roll:

There is not the same dynamic now and that's why I think th3 is going to die

Heart

krea
10-10-2010, 22:38

Officer Dick

nah there´s no need to play ctf with a proskater in your team. talents always made their way into our community despite being kicked from the servers. it´s like you already see at the name who is complete noob and who maybe could be a decent player (although they always have hexed surf board and red skin cas.) so you dont kick everyone you dont know. and if you see these guys 3-6 months later they sometimes can really give you a challenge.

Nevermind
10-11-2010, 08:11

Officer Dick

Psycho Wrote:they always talk mexican/spanic for me they always say "please, ban me" LOL
POR FAVOR DÍGAME DESTERRAR!!!

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

f4qq
10-11-2010, 16:41

What? 180!?
| Website
Psycho Wrote:

Nice idea, but there are much mexicans or spanish guys (no, i dont hate them) they always talk mexican/spanic for me they always say "please, ban me" LOL

Yes, nice idea.I have noobfriends,for example:sparks (shes noob, but she are good friend)

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.

Sparkles
10-11-2010, 17:16

Proskater

Shadow Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:

Yes, nice idea.I have noobfriends,for example:sparks (shes noob, but she are good friend)
Shadow Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:

thank you for telling every1 :shock:

tumblr is my life

Shizz
10-11-2010, 17:48

It's Rodney!

wow doublequote newquote ownquote nicequote
pro!

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.